When You Feel Like You're Not Enough

When You Feel Like You're Not Enough

Always remember that.

9
When You Feel Like You're Not Enough
pixabay

Have you ever had a really bad day? To the point where you just want to go home and crawl into bed, wrap yourself up in your blankets and just forget the world and your problems. Do you ever just not want get out of bed in the morning? Stay inside, lock yourself in your room and throw a big middle finger up to the responsibilities that you have.

Do you ever let those tiny voices in your head get the best of you? Or let the voices around you control your thoughts? Do you constantly feel like the people around you are judging you and talking about you behind your back?

Do you feel like you have no real friends? Like the people around you are just talking to you because they need to? Or that no one understands you? Like you're constantly reaching out but there's no one to grab a hold of. There's no one there but a figment of your imagination.

Do you sometimes feel like you're falling into a black hole? A never ending abyss? Do you feel like you're drowning? Like you're trying to claw and make your way to the surface but you just can't reach the top. You can't swim your way to shore or crawl up and onto the sand. You gasp for air but you can't suck the oxygen into your lungs. There's a pressure on your chest that won't go away. It feels like the jolly green giant is sitting on top of you.

Do you ever feel this way?

Well guess what ............................................................ you're not alone

When you begin to feel this way, remember, YOU ARE ENOUGH. You are worthy. You're are beautiful and amazing on the inside. You are strong, you are powerful. You can overcome anything. You don't need someone else's words to make you feel this way. You don't need someone else's actions to make you feel this way. It is all up to you. The only person that can control how you feel, is YOU. The only person that can make you feel happy, is YOU. The only person who can control your actions, whether they're positive or negative, is YOU. You and only you can control your life. I know times can get tough and I know life can take drastic turns. I know it can feel like the whole world is against you but trust me, you are never alone. You never have been and you never will be. Whether you know it or not, no matter what you go through, someone always has it worse than you. At least that's what my mom has always told me. Whenever I feel like giving up, like I'm all alone, like I'm unworthy, and I'm not beautiful enough. I remember that it doesn't matter what other people say about me because I believe in myself. My friends believe in me, my family believes in me, and God believes in me.

And whether or not you believe it yourself, I believe in you. You may not know me and I may not know you but know, that no matter what, no matter who you are, I believe in you. I think you're beautiful and amazing inside and out. I will never judge you, I will never belittle you. I will always be here and I will always listen. I will always be your friend.

There have been times in my life where I felt like I had no one, where no one reached out to me. Where I wish I could've stumbled across an article or something like this, to read that someone else understood my pain and what I was going through. I wish I could've reached out to someone and talked to someone. So if you ever feel like that's where you are in life, know that I'm here. Know and continue to tell yourself that you are a kickass individual and be the best version of yourself that you can be because there's only one of you in this world. So stay kind, stay humble, and always keep that beautiful smile on your face.