When Life Gives You Lemons...

When Life Gives You Lemons...

The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

One thing my mother has always told me is that, “every problem has a solution.”

In the face of adversity, it’s tough to be convinced that there is always going to be a solution. Adversity is one of those things that we have to learn not to hold on to. It’s something that we should, by no means, dwell on. It may be scary, discouraging, brutal, and unforgiving but it’s also very minor.

Sometimes, you just lose the game. Sometimes, you just make mistakes. Sometimes, people just leave. Sometimes, you just miss the plane. Sometimes, you just fall short one dollar. Sometimes, you just can’t sleep. Sometimes, you screw up really bad. Would you like to know why? It’s because you’re human.

A very important way to make the most of a situation is by staying optimistic. It's not only a much more attractive quality; but optimistic people are much more enjoyable to be around. Don’t be a complaint department. Nobody likes those.

It’s okay to vent every once in a while, but when your entire life becomes a negative array of events, it not only ruins your mood but everyone else’s as well. Wouldn’t you rather be annoyingly positive and optimistic then deviously negative and unpleasant? Negative people need to complain like they need oxygen. If you pay close attention you will notice that one of our greatest addictions, is talking about our problems. Teach your mind how to see the good in everything, you will benefit greatly from it. Our country is far from perfect; it’s full of hate, judgment and cruelty. In a world where we can be absolutely anything, be positive, be kind, and be happy.

Some people live their whole lives unhappy and never do a single thing to try and change it. This could also just be because they ignore it. They aren’t sure if what their feeling is unhappiness or simply just self doubt. It’s so important to not ignore it and to persevere toward a more positive, optimistic you. In my opinion, happiness is the most important feeling. Happiness is a mindset that takes certain people a very long time to achieve. It can be accomplished through positivity and surrounding yourself with people and activities that you love. There’s no better cure for sadness than a smile. Smiling is highly contagious so spread the happiness.

Life is full of lemon trees. Some big, some small, and some that ripen quicker than others. The fact of the matter is, that life does hand us some lemons every once in a while. It's important to remember that ever lemon decomposes, just like our problems.

Nothing’s permanent, even when we think it is.

Life always goes on.