7 Quotes For Those Who Need A Little Pick-Me-UP

Everyone Is Struggling.

2226
lipstickshoesmenand

We've all heard the saying, "No one is perfect." True. No one can live a life of perfection but there always seems to be those who live lives very close to it. When people around you are doing so well, you might be the one struggling behind. You hide your struggles while cheering for your friends, your future seems bleak and your self-esteem falters to your pessimism. Everyone has their own remedy of encouraging themselves and feeling better about a situation. For me, motivational quotes have always given me that push to start again or perseverance to not give up. Quotes work because they're words from people who have struggled, know your struggles and know the whole journey. They are evidence that success is possible and that no one is alone in any conflict.

1. "If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means First Attempt In Learning. End is not the End. In fact, E.N.D. means Effort Never Dies. If you get No for an answer, remember N.O. means Next Opportunity."

Everyone has their own pace in life. There is no need to outrun others or copy what others are doing. Life moves on, whether you're ready for it or not. You may think that there is so much time but no one is sure of that. Each day should be full of effort to achieve something. Not everyone is blessed to have another day to live or have the freedom to do what they wish.

2. "It's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you're not."

Society always sets standards of what you should be and who you should act like. You are a separate person from them for a reason. You were born to live differently and be apart from others. No one was born to be a clone of someone else. You were given your own life, and you should cherish it. There is always someone who will love and admire you no matter who you are. Don't hold an identity that doesn't identify you.

3. "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

No attempt is futile. You learn from every experience you make. With only one life, it's boring to never take risks and wasteful to never chase your dreams or explore your interests. Consider all opportunities that come your way but never decline one because you are scared. I would rather feel disappointed than regret. With disappointment, you get an answer for a situation based on an action. With regret, you will never know the answer to your question.

4. "Hope anchors the soul."

No one is at peace with their self with insecurities, doubt, fear, or pessimism. One needs hope to find motivation to accomplish something and believe in oneself that he or she can do it. Inner peace is needed not only for you to be happy but also those around you to be happy.

5. "Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck."

Life is a lottery. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. In some cases, you cannot control what happens. Stay calm. Every obstacle will pass, and each struggle will reveal more about yourself. Learning what's best for you is a process. You just have to be patient.

6. "Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."

Keep doing what makes you happy. Doing what you love will encourage others and enlighten them as well. You might not be able to control the situation but you can control your emotions and perception. Just like how smiling can make you feel happier, being optimistic can also make you feel important and motivated.

7. "Don't let anyone turn your sky into a ceiling."

People say the "sky" is the limit for a reason. You can't ever touch the sky, and beyond the sky there are planets and galaxies. Follow your dreams. People may discourage you but only you can stop yourself. With one life and limited time, there is no time to listen to negative people. Get rid of them and find the people you need to support your goals.