When Life Fights Back

When Life Fights Back

When life keeps throwing you curve balls, step into it and swing.

28

Most people have learned by this point in their life, that life isn't easy. It isn't fair. Sometimes, it just fla�t out sucks. If there's one thing that you can always count on to bring you down, it's life. We make bad decisions and the world caves in on us. Sometimes what happens, isn't even our fault. We could be in the wrong place at the wrong time or be the product of someone else's bad choices. Life isn't fair, but we have to persevere.

Here are a few verses for keeping on when you're feeling down and out.

Ephesians 6:11

"Put on God's armor so that you can make a stand against the tricks of the devil."

Luke 21:19

"By holding fast, you will gain your lives."

Galatians 6:9

"Let's not get tired of doing good, because in ti,e we'll have a harvest if we don't give up."

James 1:12

"Those who stand firm during testing are blessed. They are tried and true. They will receive the life God has promised to those who love him as their reward."

Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; don't rely on your own intelligence. Know him in all your paths, and he will keep your ways straight."

Regardless of what is going on right now, keep the faith. Life may be tossing you around with the wind, but in God, you can find strength and stand firm. In God, you can fight back and win. In God, you can persevere.��