Do What You Love, Love What You Do

Do What You Love, Love What You Do

Nothing else matters if you aren't happy.
1

Too many people worry about what people think. People choose college majors and future careers off of what they think will make them the most money. They choose what to do with their lives because of what will look the best on paper. Too many people choose to not do what they love because they are worried about what other people will think.

So many people won’t pursue something because they are so afraid of what people are going to say about it. They are so afraid that some people won’t approve. So they choose to do something they don’t enjoy doing and live with it. It’s so sad that so many people will never be able to show their true talents because they are too afraid of what people will think.

We live in a world that is completely controlled by money and social status. Some people will give up everything just so they can make the most money or be considered a certain type of person. But how do they live with that? Live with that knowing they should be doing something that they love doing.

So many people are controlled by money. So many people are too afraid to do something they love or try something new just because money stands in the way. We live in a world where so many people are scared. In a world where so many people won’t follow their dreams just because of what the world might think.

It breaks my heart to see people who aren’t happy just because they are doing what is expected of them and not doing something that they love. They compromise their happiness, which no one should ever have to do.

People need to learn to do what they love. In the end, it doesn’t matter how much money you are making. It doesn’t matter who walks out of your life because the people that stay are the ones who are meant to stay. Stop worrying about the amount of money you are going to be bringing home. Worry about when you fall asleep at night are you going to be really happy?

Life should never be about money. Life should be about happiness. About the people in your life who bring you happiness. About the little things in life that make you smile. A paycheck should not define who you are or who you want to be. This is your life and you deserve to do whatever makes you happy.

We live in a world where a number of zeros you have in your bank account defines who you are. People will look at the car you drive and the clothes you wear and make judgements. The world is already so hard to live in, why do we make it harder on ourselves. Choose the thing that makes you the happiest. Stop comparing yourself to other people. No one will ever be you, so stop trying to be other people. Take chances, take risks. Go outside your comfort zone because you never know what you will fall in love with. Find a passion and follow it. Stop worrying about everyone else.

Nothing matters in this life if you aren’t happy. Don’t let other people’s opinions ruin the person you were destined to be.

Always, and I mean always, do what you love and love what you do.