What Just Happened in the World of Grey's Anatomy?

The premiere had me on edge from the very beginning.

244

Since Monday, I had been counting down the hours until Grey's Anatomy came back on for its 13th season. The anticipation was real and I could not wait to see what happened with Karev and Deluca. Of course, before all of the drama hit, we had to see the beautiful wedding reception of Amelia and Owen, a wedding that none of us saw coming to say the least. Everything was going well until Meredith received a call that Deluca had been seriously injured and she didn’t know why. That is when all hell broke loose for every surgeon in Seattle Grace.

Here are some thoughts I had while watching the premiere:

- Who would’ve known that Karev beat up Deluca that much…. In the season finale, we only saw 1 punch!

- Is Deluca really about to die during the first 5 minutes of the premiere…really?

- WHY IS MEREDITH COVERING FOR ALEX….UGH!

(Japril makes an entrance)- THE CHILDS NAME IS HARRIET KEPNER-AVERY……HARRIET??

- Why does Meredith play hard to get with Griggs? I think they work really well together and keeps Meredith on her toes all while having fun.

- Woah, I can’t believe Meredith just told on Karev, YOU GO GIRL!

- How is Maggie just going to turn around this whole situation and point the blame on Meredith?? With a statement like "were you really just going to lie to everyone about what happened?”

- What happened to the wedding? I really wanted to see Owen and Amelia prance off into the Sunset but then again it is Grey's Anatomy so there is probably going to be drama about that next episode.

- I can’t believe I just watched Karev do the walk of shame through the whole hospital in handcuffs.

- Meredith’s pep talk at the jail cell with Karev was a true inspiration, she really is a great friend to have. Something she said that really stuck out to me was: “We are Grown-ups, we can’t run, we have to face what we have done.”

Lastly but surely not least, Meredith looks absolutely stunning in this season premiere. She had a glow to her that I have never seen before, you would have never guessed that she has been a part of this show since the beginning. You rock Meredith!

Until next episode,

It’s always a great day to save lives people, let’s make it a great one!

Sincerely,

A Grey's Anatomy Super Fan