The perfect guest look: What jewelry to wear?

What jewelry to wear?

30
What jewelry to wear
What jewelry to wear

The wedding season is approaching and with it questions arise about what guest look to choose for such a special occasion. If you are also thinking about what jewels can give your image that final touch you are looking for, the choice can be complicated .
We have gathered for you a series of tips and ideas that will help you choose an outfit and jewelry with which to take your look to the next level .

Ideas for a wedding guest look We know that there are some unwritten rules about what to choose according to the moment (day, afternoon or night) and according to the place (outdoors or in a closed place). Therefore, there are many options that we must assess, such as going with pants or a jumpsuit, choosing a type of dress, shoes , accessories, etc.
For example, if we opt for pants , we must take into account if we want to be accompanied by a belt or blouse . If we choose a dress, what type of cut ( mini , midi or maxi ) will favor us more. If we want to wear a hat , what kind of pick will suit you best.
In addition, it is necessary to pay attention to light , so a simple and effective way to choose our wedding guest look will be to distinguish between day and evening weddings .

What jewelry to wear

Weddings during the day During these hours the protocol forces us to go short , so the dress predominates.
Normally, prints are usually used during the day (flowers, stripes, pictures ...), while the accessories are left flat . In addition to the short, midi skirts are imposed this season, both in pencil and flight; like the monkeys, who reign for their comfort and originality, even in culotte version .

Evening Weddings A safe bet is the cocktail dress , since it prevents us from looking for the combination of two pieces and is also comfortable.
We must avoid reloaded sets or with complicated patterns. If used, the accompanying jewelry and accessories should be simple in order not to overload our image too much.

Jewels for a wedding guest What jewelry do I wear for a wedding?In addition to our outfit , choosing perfect wedding jewelry will make our image stand out much more buy your jewelry from Midwest Jewellery. The idea is to combine our jewels to achieve a classic and elegant look , but without abusing them, since we should not overshadow the bride.
Pearl earrings Pearl earrings are always an interesting choice that will earn us points in style. These are wedding jewels with which we will always be right. But the pearls can be worn not only on the earrings, but also on the pendants, the rings, the bracelets ... Remember that, as a general rule, it is not advisable to wear too many bracelets, since we can transmit an image too informal.

Diversity of colors in wedding jewelry As for the colors , there are options for all tastes. Our selection of gold and rose silver jewelry is a great alternative for those who find gold too yellow and / or silver too cold. In addition, they fit with an extensive range of skin tones.

Slopes The earrings are one of the quintessential wedding jewels . The long ones, accompanied by a collected hairstyle, are the perfect choice. We can find them in a wide variety of styles and materials : yellow gold, white, pink silver, diamonds ...
If we opt for short earrings , we insist that pearls are a safe bet, but we also feel a weakness for diamonds . Both options are simple, flattering and capable of defining your style.

It is always a good idea to combine our earrings with a pendant . These types of sets are really elegant and we can take them for any other occasion of a less formal nature. As with the earrings, you can find an extensive variety of pendants for all tastes.
Rings Another basic that can not be missing in any wedding guest look are the rings . As with the bracelets, we do not recommend wearing too many. It is always a good idea to get some basics that you can always carry.

It is never an easy task to find the perfect wedding guest look. In addition to the dress or set we choose according to the time of day, we must take into account other aspects such as accessories, shoes, hairstyle and, of course, jewelry .
With the previous tips and ideas it will be easier for us to hit a selection of jewels that enhance and fit our look.