Every fellow 'neat-freak' and 'germaphobe' understands the anxiety and apprehension about going away to college. Sharing a room with another person means more germs and more messes to fret over. It's not easy to constantly be cleaning, nor is it fun to worry about which floor-mate has the flu. But have no fear, because the first semester is nearly over and somehow we've survived without getting sick or popping a vein about a cluttered dorm.
1. People Mistake Us For Being the "Maid"
Yes I like to keep my dorm clean, no I will no clean yours.
2. Despite Our Busy Schedules, We Always Make Time for Chores
Because we can't do homework until the floor gets cleaned.
3. We Constantly Worry About Getting Sick
Does your stomach hurt? My stomach hurts. Do you think it's food poisoning? What if I have a stomach virus? I think I'm going to pass out.
4. Don't Even Attempt to Sit On Our Beds
5. Lysol is our Best Friend
My roommates know if they sneeze, they get sprayed.
6. And Crumbs are our Worst Nightmare
They're the spawn of Satan.
7. We're Always Washing our Hands
It's Flu Season, what else do you expect?
8. We Make Cleaning Fun
Put on some country music, give me a Swiffer, and I'm practically in Heaven.
9. We May or May Not have OCD
"That lamp shade is crooked, can you please fix it?"
10. We Bond With Others who Share Our Tendencies
When you find someone who uses just as much hand sanitizer as you do, you may have just found your soul mate.
Embrace your organizational skills and hatred for germs; you'll stay healthy, and have a clean dorm.