9 Fall Foods You Need To Order This Season

It isn't actually fall without ordering these foods!

63
Business Insider

Fall is unarguably the best season of the year and with this time of the year comes wonderful fall foods. Next time you go out you need to order these items. Basic or not, you know you love these items. These items may not be inherently fall or exclusive to our favorite season, but they sure do make us think of fall.

1. Starbucks Salted Carmel Frappuccino

Not sure why salted caramel is a fall flavor, but we love it and can't wait until it finally comes back on the menu.

2. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte

Pumpkins are the epitome of fall and who doesn't love a good latte on a crisp fall morning?

3. Starbucks Chai Tea Latte

This item is always on the menu, but the spices just make you immediately think of fall.

4. Great Harvest Bread Company's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin

This is the original pumpkin chocolate chip muffin to me and it is irresistible.

5. Panera's Ancient Grain & Arugula Salad with Chicken

Arugula and chicken, enough said.

6. Panera's Roasted Turkey Cranberry Flatbread

This menu item just gets us excited for Thanksgiving, one of our favorite holidays!

7. Einstein Bro's Bagels Pumpkin Bagel

More pumpkin flavor, we love it.

8. IHOP's Pumpkin Spice Pancakes

Well... more pumpkin, again.

9. Krispy Kreme's Salted Caramel Latte Doughnut

Krispy Kreme + salted caramel = we love it