I find Tinder funny. I don't know if I fully believe in the possibility of relationship sprouting from it, but here I find myself.
1. Almost every boy has the same bio
"Washed up high school athlete," "All I care about is sports," "Just looking for my Tinderella," and much more.
2. It is actually a straight up challenge to find decent pictures
Yeah, that pic you thought you looked good in, not so much.
3. I literally don't know how to start a conversation
Does "hey" still work???
4. Coming across multiple dudes I went to high school with, LOL
What do I do?
5. The terrible pick-up lines
"If nothing lasts forever, will you be my forever?"
6. The good pick-up lines
"Please keep your distance. I might fall for you."
7. The weird conversations
One time, I had a conversation about whether or not the moon landing was real.
8. Boys being boys
They say such weird things.
9. Finding out I went to pre-school with one of my matches
11. The boy who wrote me a list of why we're the perfect match
It was weird.
Tinder is weird. I don't quite understand it, but it is entertaining. Just don't do it while you're drunk because that's when you get yourself in trouble.