The two weeks between Thanksgiving break and Christmas break are like college purgatory. You've tasted freedom, but you're not quite there yet. All that stands in your way are six projects, three exams, four papers, and then all your finals. But, hey man, cheer up. You're almost there.
1. Going to class after coming back from Thanksgiving break and realizing the next two weeks are actually going to be terrible.
3. Checking your bank account at this point in the semester.
4. When you realize you have no time for anything.
5. But you still try to make time to go out anyway.
6. Trying to get a handle on all the work you have to do.
7. When you feel yourself starting to get a little too stressed out.
8. But then you remember how close it is to Christmas and you feel slightly better.
9. You at the beginning of the semester vs. you now.
10. Secretly hoping maybe you'll get hit by a car or something so you won't have to study.
11. When you finally finish your last final.
It's a beautiful feeling.