The Week Of Finals In 14 Songs

The Week Of Finals In 14 Songs

10

December in upon us and so is the week of finals. That moment when you don't know if you'd prefer to see time flying fast toward winter break or if you wish time would freeze just so you could prepare yourself as much as possible.

But, trust me, I feel your pain. And I came up with a list of songs that sum up your emotions during this week perfectly, just so you know that you are not alone. We're all in this together.

1."Haunted" - Beyoncé

When finals week is approaching and you are trying to enjoy your last moments of free time but still thinking of what will your life be in just a few days.

2."The Final Countdown" - Europe

The moment when you just can't hide anymore. Brace yourselves, finals are coming.

3."Highway to Hell" - AC/DC

Goin' down. Study Time. Your friends are gonna be there too.

4."Get'cha Head In The Game" - High School Musical

Ok, you've got this. This is the moment when you gather all your confidence, motivation and your caffeine stock. Sleep. Eat. Study. Repeat.

5."Under Pressure" - Queen

Hmm... Maybe things are not as in control as you thought. Tons of work, not enough time. Do you feel the pressure pushing down on you?

6. "The Sound of Silence" - Simon & Garfunkel

When you start studying so much the only one sound you hear is the sound of silence, and darkness is your only friend.

7. "Hello" - Adele

Your friends are done with their exams and papers, but you are still stuck with your head in the books. They start planning fun things to do, but you can't go. You still have lots of work to do.

8. "The Sweet Escape" - Gwen Stefani

It's seems like you're the only one in the world not having fun. If only you had started those final projects sooner, huh?

9. "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" - Pat Benatar

You've done your studying. You're confident. You know everything there is to know about the subject. If the professor thinks he's failing you, he's got it wrong.

10. "Jesus Take The Wheel" - Carrie Underwood

Ok. Now you're looking at the test and you don't know how to answer the first question. Or the last. Or any one in between.

11. "Keep Your Head Up" - Andy Grammer

Finals week is almost over. I know you haven't sleep at all. I know you forgot a meal or two. But come on, I know you can do it.

12. "Por Onde Andei" - Nando Reis

"Sorry, I'm a bit late. But I hope there is still time to say that I am wrong and I know it. Your complaints are so justifiable and my absence during this week. Things that would seem clear even to a child."

For those moments when you're handing your work to the professor a little later than the actual deadline.

13. Let It Go - Idina Menzel (Frozen)

Time is up but there were still a few questions to answer on your exam? You hand in your paper and realize you forgot to put the page number, or your name on it? Did you screw up the citation format? There is just one thing you can do. Let it go.

14."Dog Days Are Over" - Florence + The Machine

Last final on the last day of school? Congratulations! You finally did it! You are ready for Winter Break! Treat your self. You deserve it.

And if you need extra inspiration for your mood during finals week, you can listen to the whole playlist here. Happy studying!