Week 11 NFL Power Rankings

Week 11 NFL Power Rankings

I tried to tell you the Patriots weren't all that on defense.

4
Week 11 NFL Power Rankings
USA Today

1. The Dallas Cowboys

With the Patriots looking to make some adjustments on defense, it appears that the Dallas Cowboys are the clear number one team in the NFL until they lose again. Considering that we weren't even sure this team would make the playoffs this year with a healthy Tony Romo, it's somewhat miraculous that they have the best record in all of football.

Last Week: Win, The Pittsburgh Steelers (35-30)

This Week: The Baltimore Ravens, 1:00 p.m. (CBS)

2. The Seattle Seahawks

Pete Carroll and Seattle Seahawks went into New England and did everything they needed to do to hand New England its second home loss of the 2016-2017 regular season. As they move down the stretch, it will be important for the Seahawks to remain focused. While it appears that they are the clear favorites in the NFC West, it's important not to get too comfortable.

Last Week: Win, The New England Patriots (31-24)

This Week: The Philadelphia Eagles, 4:25 p.m. (CBS)

3. The Oakland Raiders

Coming off of a bye week, the Raiders will get some added rest when they play Brock Osweiler and the Houston Texans on Monday Night Football. This will be the Raiders first marquee showcase since the days of Rich Gannon as they are coming off the biggest win of their season, a 30-20 win over the Broncos.

Last Week: Bye

This Week: The Houston Texans, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN Monday Night Football)

4. The New England Patriots

I tried to tell you. I tried to tell you. The New England Patriots defense will not hold up against playoff caliber quarterbacks. After being lit up for 348 yards and three touchdowns by a Russell Wilson led unit that has struggled this season, the Patriots defense will have an opportunity to redeem themselves against the trainwreck that is the San Francisco 49ers.

Last Week: Loss, The Seattle Seahawks (24-31)

This Week: San Francisco 49ers, 4:25 p.m. (CBS)

5. The Kansas City Chiefs

The Chiefs are at a strange place that they find themselves in every year. We're not sure if they're good or they're just alright. Coming off of a 20-17 win against Cam Newton and company, the Chiefs get the Buccaneers at home. We'll see what they can do once again against a not so good NFC South team.

Last Week: Win, The Carolina Panthers (20-17)

This Week: The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1:00 p.m. (FOX)