The Best Websites To Shop From During The Holidays

Because I Need An Excuse To Online Shop

125

Halloween is officially over, so bring out the mistletoe, eggnog, blast those Christmas carols and get in the Christmas mood cause it's time to get shopping for the ones you love. It seems like Christmas sneaks upon us every year and our bank accounts can never keep up with the struggle. If you love to shop (like me), you basically use any excuse to bring out your debit card. *wink, wink*

Not only that, but most of us are on a tight budget...but we don't let that spoil our holiday fun! Not only do we strive to get great holiday gifts, but we want them to be thoughtful but as the same time being wallet-friendly. Here are the top 5 websites to get cheap yet thoughtful gifts for your friends, family, roommates and co-workers.

1. Wish.com

I love this website because you can get clothes, cell phone cases, jewelry, shoes and whatever you want at super low prices! I bought a dress here for $3...thats unreal!!! However, be aware of the quality of some of the clothing items, some are great deals but be on the lookout for cheap fabrics and bad quality clothes.

2. T-Mart

I love this website because you can get great fun gifts for under $5 (most of the time). However, shipping from this website is super slow, so if you do decide to shop from this website...make sure you do it ahead of time or the holidays! Free shipping...need I say more?

3. Chloe + Isabel

The prettiest jewelry I've ever seen and you can easily find some cute stuff for $25 and under.

4. $10 Mall

Discount clothing for men and women for $10 or less. (Commence heavy breathing).

5. Boohoo

They have a sale right now...50% off EVERYTHING plus you can get student discounts!

I bet you didn't hear of most of these websites right? Of course, Amazon and Ebay are also great websites to snag deals from but most of the time they don't offer free shipping, student discounts or good gift options under $10.

Wherever you decide to shop from, it's always a good idea to get all of your shopping done in November so you can avoid the stress and high price markups due to the high demand of the holiday season.

Now remember, always be on the lookout for scams and bad quality items when looking on super-cheap websites. These websites I have personally shopped from and I can say with confidence that they have great deals! However, there are some super shady websites out there that look out to scam people or pawn off their bad quality items. If a deal looks too good to be true...sometimes it is.

Remember be aware, shop smart and happy holidays!