25 Ways To Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams

25 Little Things That'll Help You Win Over The Girl Of Your Dreams

If you can make a girl laugh, then you are half-way there

141

You always hear guys say girls are so confusing and frustrating, which I guess can be somewhat true. But if you actually think about it, it can be quite simple to please a girl. It is the little things that count and make the biggest difference.

Relationships are hard work and take effort — on both sides. No matter how long you have been in a relationship, whether it's three months or thirty years, effort is always attractive and appreciated. If you do these 25 small but meaningful things, you will have a girl weak at the knees, for sure.

1. We love when you cuddle with us. It may seem dumb, but it's simple and essential.

2. A kiss on the forehead is definitely a yes. 

3. We shouldn't have to plan everything. As I mentioned previously, effort is attractive and shows you took the time to plan something out. 

4. We are always ready to talk, so just call or text us. 

5. The little things mean the most to us. 

6. We are all suckers for cute texts. 

7. When we say goodnight we want you to ask us to stay up. Even if we say no, at least we know you want to continue talking to us.

8. Sometimes we just need you to listen. 

9. We don't care if we talk about nothing because we just love talking to you, so just say hi.

10. Once again, nothing is more attractive than effort!

11. Lie to us once and we'll never trust you the same. 

12. If you send us a song that made you think of us then you will have our hearts forever. Every time we hear that song, we will think of you. 

13. We overthink everything, so be patient and give reassurance.

14. Make it obvious that you want us in your life. 

15. Give us one of your sweatshirts, please and thank you.

16. We love when you play with our hair without us asking. 

17. Send us a text in the morning for us to wake up to. It starts off the day on a high note. 

18. We love when you remember the little things we tell you. 

19. Treat us like you're trying to win us over everyday. 

20. Be a gentleman. 

21. Give thoughtful gifts. It doesn't have to be super expensive (or cost money at all) because it's the thought that counts.

22. We love it when you smell good. 

23. Treat all women with respect. 

24. Bring us food.

25. Don't rush things. 

I promise girls are not as difficult as they seem. There is so much that goes into being in a relationship with someone. As exemplified with this list, it doesn't take much to make your girl happy. Keep these things in the back of your mind as a reminder. The secret can really be summed up in just a few words: show her that you care.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.