Wait For The Guy Who...

Wait For The Guy Who...

There's nothing worse than seeing someone who deserves the world with someone who's not giving it to them.

50
A Lovely Calling

There's nothing worse than seeing someone who deserves the world with someone who's not giving it to them. Settling or lowering my standards has never been an option for me. I so often see girls worrying that they'll never find anyone which results to them grasping for someone to call their "boyfriend" without taking into consideration any good or bad qualities they may have. However, the last thing I'm going to do is settle for anyone who's not the absolute best. Patience is key in finding exactly what you want in a guy. So what do you do? You wait.

Wait for the guy who...

1. Your family and friends love.

If anyone knows you best, it's them. Family is important to me and needs to be important to him, too. Having someone who can be friends with your friends is a win-win situation. Not only can you spend time with your boyfriend, but you can spend time with your friends at the same time. It's always a red flag if your friends and your boyfriend can't get along. Make sure he supports you in any friendships you may have with others, and make the effort to try and impress both your friends and your family. It says a lot about him if he cares to impress your friends and family.

2. Respects you.

Respect goes far beyond holding open a door, and giving you his coat when it's cold, but also someone who respects your body, morals, goals and relationships with others.

3. Motivates you.

They should want to see you succeed just as much, if not more than you want to see yourself succeed. They should want you to succeed in your career, relationship with God, with family and friends, and dreams. There's nothing better than having someone who's genuinely happy for you, who's there to motivate you to keep going right when you're wanting to give up.

4. Prays for you.

How awesome would it be to have someone to talk to God about you? If he prays for you, and your all's relationship then he's someone worth keeping around. It's important to have someone that you can not only grow with, but also grow together in your relationship with God.

5. Gives you space.

Space is always healthy in any relationship. Although a relationship requires putting time and effort into someone else, it's still important to put forth time and effort into yourself as well. Spend time with friends, sometimes a little time apart makes time together much better.

6. Can make you laugh.

Nothing can turn around a bad day like a little laughter. Wait for the guy who can make you laugh even on your worst days.

Wait for the guy that makes an ordinary moment feel special, who tells you to drive safe before you leave, who would do anything to be your everything, and most importantly; makes you understand why everything with everyone else went wrong.

You're selling yourself short by rushing into things, don't settle, stay patient and wait.