Vitamins and supplements

These 6 Vitamins Or Supplements Will Change Your Life

If you think vitamins and supplements are better from our food, you are right, but sometimes we need some extra help.

208

I tend to talk like a grandmother. "Do you have some stomachache? Drink a cup of chamomile tea." "Only cut your hair when it is a waxing crescent moon." "Coconut oil is the key for beautiful hair and skin." "Hibiscus and green tea are necessary to lose weight." "Are you sad? A cup of hot chocolate is the answer." Do you see it? I have been like that my whole life.

Now, I want to share some of my wisdom. The last years, I have learned about vitamins and supplements. We do not pay attention to the vast world we have in front of us. The best vitamins and supplements are over the counter and they are affordable. Also, they are everywhere.

If you are the kind of person who thinks vitamins and supplements are better from our food, you are right. However, sometimes we need some extra help.

1. Echinacea.

Sick Friends Tv GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

Echinacea has changed my life. All my life, I heard Vitamin C is the key to help your immune system… until I started taking echinacea. It works for me thousands of times better than any vitamin. Echinacea is magic to me. If I have the flu I only need to take some echinacea for a couple of days and I am healthy again.

If you like your Vitamin C, please, do not stop taking it. You can add echinacea in your life.

2. Glucosamine.

media.giphy.com

This advice is perfect for you (and your parents and grandparents). If you have any joint problems (yes, you are young, but you can have joint issues), glucosamine is a miracle. It needs a couple of months to see its effects. However, as soon as you have glucosamine in your routine, you will have less pain.

3. Vitamin B complex.

media.giphy.com

There are many vitamin Bs, and there is a supplement with all the vitamin Bs together (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12). They are good for metabolism and more. Let me tell you if you want to become a vegetarian or vegan, Vitamin B supplement is key to substitute the minerals you are losing from the meat. They also help to manage anxiety.

4. Melatonin and L-theanine.

media.giphy.com

I sleep well most nights. Sometimes, stress, anxiety, nervousness, problems and routines make us have some troubles when we go to bed. Melatonin is magic. I take one, and I am sleeping in five minutes. L-theanine is the best for me when I have to fly. I hate to take a plane; I am almost always panicked. L-theanine makes my travels a lot better.

5. Collagen.

media.giphy.com

Do you want to look young forever? Collagen is the answer. You probably have some collagen in your body creams. Having beautiful skin, hair and nails is perfect. You can add some Vitamin E. Yes, to stay young you need some extra help.

6. Omega 3.

media.giphy.com

The last but never the least is Omega 3. It helps your heart. You do not need more words or arguments. The heart is one of the most important organs in our body; we need it to be strong and healthy. Of course, Omega 3 is not enough; you must eat healthily and exercise.

There are tons of vitamins and supplements. You can research them and add some in your diet. If you do not like to take many pills, go and get a multivitamin supplement. You will have a lot in only one pill. In any case, taking care of yourself is a must.