A Majestic Mountain Getaway for Your Big Day

The Views at Sunset Ridge is the Perfect Place to Tie The Knot

191
Madison Carter Photography

With my wedding happening in less than three months, I thought now would be a great time to introduce the Chattanooga area to one of its newest wedding and event venues; The Views at Sunset Ridge. My fiancé, his family, and I have worked to remodel this beautiful 20,000 sq. ft. building over the course of the last year. The venue is nestled atop a ridge with 360 mountain views. The sunsets are absolutely breathtaking, hence the name.

The Views at Sunset Ridge opened in December 2017. Our grand opening event will be held on February 11, 2018 from 2-6 p.m. Vendors from across the Chattanooga area will be set up to showcase their services. If you are a bride taking on the stressful, yet fun ride of wedding planning, this would be a great time to knock some of the items off of your to-do list.

At the venue, there are three floors and a crow's nest at the top. The first floor upon entering is Row Hall, a 40x100 room aquipped with beautiful staircases, where ceremonies are primarily held. The room gives an elegant, yet rustic industrial feel.

The Groom's Quarters is the ultimate man cave for the groom and groomsmen. TV, Xbox, bar; what more could you want? The Groom's Quarters is a great place to relax and get ready for the big day, or unwind and stay the night after it's over.

The Bridal suite on the second floor is perfect for any bride and her entourage. The bridal party also has the option to stay overnight in the suite. The vanity stations make it easy to do hair, makeup, and touch-ups throughout the day.

The Loft "caters" to all your reception needs! With custom farmhouse tables and a bar (not pictured), it is the perfect celebration spot after you say, "I DO!"

If you are engaged, looking for a wedding venue, or a spot for various other events, you can check out The Views at Sunset Ridge online.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheViewsatSunsetRidge/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/viewsatsunsetridge/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SunsetRidgeTN

-Kaitlyn H. Evans