If You're On A Plant-Based Diet, Listen Up And Grab Some Vegan Anti-Carcinogens

Listen Up And Grab Some Vegan Anti-Carcinogens

What better way to ensure your well being aside from the plant-based diet? ~Include vegan anti-carcinogens into your mix!

48

According to the CDC & the WHO, cancer is one of the top ten leading causes of mortality in not only the United States but also worldwide.

It is essential to provide ourselves with the best preventative measures.

Any disruption in our DNA could lead to a certain disorder, which thereby would produce an anomaly within our body. Anti-carcinogens work together with anti-oxidants to help combat any oxidative stress that could potentially break our DNA. This is because we need both anti-oxidants and anti-carcinogens to help alleviate destructive stress. Although some anti-oxidants are neglected as also being seen as anti-carcinogens, keep in mind that anti-oxidants are needed to help prevent angiogenesis.

Here's a list of 10 simple ingredients one could incorporate into their daily meals:

Green Tea

The purest form of green tea is matcha powder where it then has versatile cooking properties. Regardless, regular green tea may be consumed as a drink in the morning or the evening (decaf).

Avocado 

This fruit is amazing because it also has versatile cooking properties. You could go Mexican as guacamole or Italian as vegan alfredo pasta sauce.

Broccoli 

This vegetable could be used in cooking or simply blended into a morning smoothie. The choice is always yours!

Tumeric

Turmeric is a wonderful spice that can be incorporated in any recipe.

Cardamom 

This spice gives a very unique taste and if used carefully it can be added to any dessert for a bit of zing!

Cinnamon 

Cinnamon goes great with your morning coffee or tea. Cooking with cinnamon sticks is always fun too.

Garlic

With garlic, you can enhance any dish.

Basil

This is a wonderful herb and there are many types if you would like to look into the different strains. Some are pretty sweet and can be put it any drink, some have a bit more spice and go great with any dish!

Pomegranate Juice

Pomegranate juice is well-known for battling breast cancer. Overall, it's an amazing anti-carcinogen.

Ginger

Ginger is a very well rounded herb that could literally be included in any recipe.

It is up to you to start getting creative with these ingredients! Take care.

From Your Site Articles