These Adorable Snacks Are Perfect To Make With A Friend Or Lover On Valentine's Day

Nothing beats creating adorable heart-themed snacks for V-Day!

26
https://www.glorioustreats.com/valentines-snack-mix/

Heart Hug Pretzels

https://www.chelseasmessyapron.com/4-easy-valentin...

These adorable heart pretzels only require a 5 minute prep time!

Ingredients: 25 square pretzels, 25 hugs candies, 24 chocolate M&M's

- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees

- Line a tray with parchment paper

- Place pretzels on tray

- Unwrap the hugs and place them on top of pretzels

- Bake for 1-3 minutes

- When hugs are soft enough, press an M&M in the center

- Allow the chocolate to harden

Heart Cutout Sprinkle Sandwiches

https://www.ohhhmhhh.de/mhhhontags-rezept-pippi-la...

Jazz up a regular sandwich with colorful sprinkles and a heart outline!

Ingredients: Two slices of bread or toast, heart cookie cutter, Nutella, colorful sprinkles

- Grab the two slices of bread or toast

- Spread Nutella over the first piece

- Cut the second piece with a heart

- Put the cut piece of bread over the piece with Nutella

-Add sprinkles into cut piece

Valentine's Snack Mix

https://www.therealisticmama.com/15-ultimate-valen...

An adorable and easy recipe to make for any last-minute plans or on the run!

Ingredients: mini pretzels, air-popped popcorn, cereal of your choice, nut of your choice, M&M's or other candies, sprinkles, white chocolate, pink candy melts

- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except the M&M's, sprinkles, and candy melts. (Do not overfill the dish!)

- Melt white chocolate in a microwave for 30 seconds until melted.

- Stir until completely melted and smoothed.

- Pour melted chocolate over dish of snacks and stir

- Pour entire mixture onto a baking sheet

- Add sprinkles and M&M's

- Allow snack to cool for about 30 minutes

Valentine's Day Fudge

https://www.simplystacie.net/2015/01/valentines-da...

This incredibly easy recipe creates the perfect fudge snack for Valentine's Day!

Ingredients: 1 box white cake mix, 2 cups powdered sugar, 1/2 cup butter cut into 4 pieces, 1/4 cup milk, 1/4 cup Valentine's sprinkles

- Add cake mix and powdered sugar into microwavable bowl.

- Mix together.

- Add in butter and milk. Do not mix.

- Microwave 2 minutes on high.

- Remove from microwave immediately.

- Stir together and add in Valentine's Day sprinkles.

- Immediately spread the butter in 8x8 greased baking pan.

- Add a few sprinkles on the top.

- Press down sprinkles with spoon to set in place.

- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.

- Cut into squares and hand out!