Single Ladies' Valentine's Day Ideas

Single Ladies' Valentine's Day Ideas

All the single ladies can still have fun on Valentine's Day! Here's how!

15
Single Ladies' Valentine's Day Ideas
Rolling Stones

Valentine's Day is less than a month away, and couples are starting to make plans. Tons of PDA and ooey-gooey-lovey-dovey dates may discourage singles from going out, but it definitely shouldn't. Valentine's Day is about love, not single-shaming. So get the girls together and have a night out with the squad. Here are 5 ways to have an awesome Valentine's Day with all the single ladies.

1. Fifty Shades Darker will be released in theaters on February 10th. This hot and heavy sequel would be a great night out with the girls. The only movie that could possibly be better would be another Magic Mike film.

2. Wine and dine yourselves! Who said fancy restaurants and expensive wine is just for couples to experience on Valentine's Day? Treat yourself!

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F01%2F17%2F636202756472813750692338621_4VDqx.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=512&h=5c7f15de9c4e2d9338611c4fea40519f56ef92214f9c477c0f8ab559d4aa3953&size=980x&c=1239771721 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F01%252F17%252F636202756472813750692338621_4VDqx.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D512%26h%3D5c7f15de9c4e2d9338611c4fea40519f56ef92214f9c477c0f8ab559d4aa3953%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1239771721%22%7D" expand=1]

3. Stay in with the girls! Mud masks, gelato, and chick-flicks make for a great night in. As long as the people you love are with you, that's all that matters.

4. Go to a Black Hearts party! Black Hearts parties are celebrations of single-dom. Bitter over your last relationship? Not trying to see any couples playing tonsil hockey? Or just want to be around other singles? Then a Black Heart party is going to be filled with like-minded individuals.

5. Cities and towns will be bustling with couples during Valentine's Day. A solution? A retreat! Go on a road trip with the girls! Pack some snacks and make a throwback playlist, cause it's girl time.

“'Single' is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize.”
― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass