14 Valentine's Day Gifts To Treat Yourself To, Ladies

14 Valentine's Day Gifts To Treat Yo Single Self To

Because Valentine's Day isn't just for couples, right?

103
Photo by Jamie Street on Unsplash

My fellow single ladies, I speak directly to you this Valentine's Day. You may think you're all alone today, but fuck it. Who needs a relationship to be happy? Who needs to be worried about someone else this holiday and shopping for them and what they want while also dropping hints for what you want, when you could just shop for yourself?

After all, no one knows you better than yourself, right? But if you're stuck this Valentine's, here's a list of 14 things to place in your shopping cart for your single self Valentine's Day.

The sexy lingerie you've been ogling.

You don't need to be in a relationship to be hot as fuck in your favorite lingerie. In fact, it's been proven that lingerie (and looking good in general) improves your confidence! So, buy yourself something sexy, dress yourself up, take some sexy pics, and save that shit for a day you can use it. Less work for the future, right? Looking to splurge? Check out Rihanna's new line, Savage X Fenty.

A vibrator.

This one's kind of a given. There's nothing like a good orgasm to cure your single girl blues. You can find some relatively cheap and amazing ones on Amazon, too!

A cupcake....or five.

Okay, so it doesn't have to be a cupcake. Buy whatever your favorite dessert is and stuff it in your face. You deserve it. And, pro-tip for my West Chester ladies, Dia Dolce is bangin'.

A bottle of wine and some fruit.

Nothing says "Happy Valentine's Day" like a pitcher of sangria! Find some of the best recipes for any type of wine here. I'm personally going with The Traditionalist.

Some wine glasses for said sangria.

Treat yo'self to some cute new wine glasses while you're at it! Etsy has some of the cutest ones that money can buy! Feeling wild? Skip over the wine glass and go straight for the wine bottle/glass!

A pretty new diamond to rock.

Ariana does say, "Wearing a ring but ain't gonna be no missus." Who needs a man to give you a diamond? Buy one yourself! Kay Jewelers has a beautiful selection for under $100 (with more than just rings if those aren't your style)!

That tattoo you've been too chicken to get.

I mean, why not, right? Use all the money you saved not spending your money on your partner!

Lush's amazing "sex bomb" bath bomb.

Okay, ladies, I've used this before and, Jesus Christ, it smells amazing and leaves you feeling sexy as all hell. Lush outdid themselves, tbh. Pair with your favorite sexy-time playlist and shave your entire body for maximum results.

A new candle that'll put you in the mood.

No matter what your relationship status is, you can still be put in the mood to do something frisky and candles shockingly can. do just that with minimal effort on your part. My favorite candle suggestion is Kobo Bourbon Soaked Vanilla from Kobo Candles.

A pinata in the shape of a heart.

Nothing feels better than bashing the shit out of a pinata that's meant to resemble your love life. Trust me. Get your pinata needs at Walmart for cheap.

A facial to leave your skin soft and supple.

Sephora has got some of the best facials for pretty goddamn cheap (under $10!) up by their counter. My personal favorite is their Aloe Vera mask. Want something a little more boujee? They've got you covered there, too.

Some cute new shot glasses for tequila shots with your girls.

Pretend that you're a part of the "Jersey Shore" with your bitches with these cute af "drink up, bitches" shot glasses from Etsy.

A soft af new comforter and some silk sheets for your bed.

Spoil yourself and feel like a fucking queen with a soft new comforter and some silk sheets to go with it. It's the little things, right? Kohls has these gorgeous silk sheets for less than $30 and you can find perfect silk comforter to match on Macy's.

And last but not least, a brand new bottle of perfume to leave you smelling like the goddess you are.

My personal favorite perfume is Pure Romance's Basic Instinct, which works as a pheromone perfume. That basically means that it matches your pheromones to not only give you your own personal scent but also attract guys to you. Amazing. Iconic. You need it.

Happy shopping, bitches!