The Law of Attraction

The Law of Attraction

How to use the law of attraction and manifestation to get what you want

18
The Law of Attraction
google images

Let me first say that to get what you want out of life, you have to have the motivation and the desire to keep you going for what you want. Obviously, waking up and wanting a Maserati and expecting to get it without doing anything to get it is not reality. Work hard, play hard, right? But that being said, there are definitely some things you can do to help yourself, such as using the universe as an aid and the laws of attraction and manifestation to get you where you want and what you want. So lets start:

Law of attraction according to online definition is the belief that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative experiences into their life. I see it more simply as putting an energy out there to attract exactly what you want. The energy that one puts out into the world is crucial. If you are putting out good, positive, and loving energy, this is exactly what you are going to receive back. If you are putting out negative, pessimistic, shitty energy, how can you expect to receive good energy back? The universe is give and take, picking on yourself and comparing yourself and having toxic and bad energy around you is not going to help you in any way. This can be a challenge, to completely remove these kind of energies and thoughts, but it takes practice and shows results. If you believe that you can do this, and genuinely try to fix and be positive though the bad, then you will start to see it. Sit in a quiet place and truly try to see yourself for who you are and what you want to achieve. Validating yourself as the wonderful person you are, and seeing how much you have grown is essential for manifestation to take place. Nothing can happen for you if you do not see what you need in yourself. People may try to tell you, but to attain this you need to see these things for yourself and be open and honest.

I also encourage you to write out what you want and seeing yourself with it, keeping an open and positive mind about this (no matter what your personal beliefs are) is very important in utilizing this tactic well. These wants and desires need to come from a genuine place in the heart, ask yourself if wanting this thing is really going to benefit your life, or if something good is going to come out of it. Including myself, I have always heard people say "Well, I really want this or to achieve this, but I have no idea how to get it or If I can really do it." My answer to this is how can you even expect to get what you are looking for with all these doubts blocking the way to get there? Saying that you what something, but cannot have it, how does this work in your favor? Do not expect for things to come to you, if you are not ready to receive them. Excuses can pile up, don't let them. Back your dreams and visions and believe that you are truly capable of attaining them, depending on someone else to believe for you when you don't believe in yourself to make them happen doesn't work. Open yourself up to the magic around you in this world. All of the living organisms, nature, and the advances in our modern world today are magical! Yes of course there is science that plays a role, but I believe that there is something else that goes hand in hand with it. Despite all of these crazy and remarkable things surrounding us, some people still have doubts about achieving and going for what they want?! I'm being cheesy here, but the world "impossible" itself says "I'M POSSIBLE". You gotta believe it. Don't hound yourself on previous mistakes or what you consider to be failures. Life is constantly moving forward, and getting into this toxic mindset can have you left behind. Question everything, see what you have learned or are learning from this experience and move on to better things, because trust me, they are waiting for you. Write and self reflect for a little bit, let your mind naturally flow and gain more inspiration and enlightenment. Nourishing the mind, body, and soul and taking care and loving yourself and others around you is going to make you get into a healthier space and open up to receiving more. Remember, being open to these things is going to make you mentally able to receive what you want and no longer be as resilient. NEVER STOP GIVING, AND NEVER STOP DREAMING, NO MATTER HOW BIG OR CRAZY.

Love always xx,

Sim