Uplifting Quotes For Those Tough Times

Uplifting Quotes For Those Tough Times

"If there is a will, there is a way."

70
Uplifting Quotes For Those Tough Times
Danielle Kobriger

Sometimes it feels like nothing is going right in life. Your relationship may be going through a rough patch, family drama may be at an all time high, if you're a college student you may be constantly questioning your major, or if you have already started a career work may be getting a bit dull. Wether it is one thing bringing you down or a combination of them it sometimes feels like you have hit rock bottom. The only reassuring thing about hitting rock bottom is you can only go up from there. Rock bottom can feel like nobody understands you, what you're going through, or how you are feeling. Then you read that one quote that just speaks to you on so many levels it's as if someone wrote it just for you. If you're currently feeling like you've hit rock bottom or about to I'm crossing my fingers that one of the following quotes can speak to you and make you feel life run through your veins again.

1. For that person you want in your life so bad but just can't have.

2. For when nothing is going how you imagined it would.

3. For when you need to remember to focus on yourself for a while.

4. When you lose all motivation to move on with your life.

5. For when you feel as if you made such a big mistake there is no possible way to overcome it.