I Wrote The Perfect Response To An Unsolicited Dick Pic So You Don't Have To

Blocking their number may be the simple answer, but sometimes us girls like to have a little fun of our own.

281
Riala

It’s sad that we even have to worry about this happening to us in the first place, am I right ladies? Men may not be able to keep it in their pants on their own, but these 8 tips and responses just may do the trick, and it may save you from receiving any future ones.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for future unsolicited pictures after sending any of these 8 responses.

1. The "Wow" meme/vine.

I can guarantee a 99% success rate with this response in never receiving an unsolicited photo from this person again.

2. Get your guy friend to take your phone to the bathroom to send one back.

I have actually used this one before and it works like a charm. We all get a few laughs, and chances are, you’ll never be hearing from that person again. Oh boy, do I wish I could've seen the look on his face when he opened that Snapchat. Touché, my friend!

3. Screenshot. Because sometimes words just aren’t needed.

Big or small, this will definitely make them feel insecure. Better yet, screenshot, put it in your gal-pal group chat to let them give the verdict. Then, screenshot the convo to send back to him.

4. Give him a score on a scale of 1-10.

Remember ladies—the lower the number, the less likely to receive another one! Maybe talk about the lighting and the angle the photo is taken at. Do better, boys. 10/10 for this tip, but 4/10 for the Tiny Tim he just sent you.

5. “Your mom must be so proud.”

This one really hits em’ where it hurts. Partly because it’s a sarcastic remark, but mainly because you brought his mom into it.

6. “You actually get laid with that?”

Mean— I know. But it was rude of him to send it in the first place.

7. Screenshot and send the photo back captioned “thanks, but no thanks.”

It’s like they think a photo shoot with their “thing” is a free service they should offer to women everywhere. (And by “free” I mean we are supposed to send them back.)

8. Here are a couple gifs to send that may get your point across too:

I mean, the least they could do is blur it out. All we ask for is a forewarning—and maybe a censor button.