Underrated & Affordable But Yet Effective Makeup Brands Part 6

Juvia's Place

526
Juvia's Place

This week's topic once again is another underrated makeup brand. This brand is called Juvia's Place. Juvia's Place has not been on the market for long. But, yet it has made a great impression on those who have used the brand due to its high pigmentation and affordable pricing.

Juvia's Place

Juvia's Place is an American beauty brand that is a 100 percent cruelty-free and vegan. Juvia's place is an online makeup brand based in Florida, USA. It is powered by Shopify and very safe to order from. Juvia's Place is inspired by the beauty of the colors in the African savannah and/or Caribbean islands. Juvia's Place is very committed to providing affordable cosmetics that are highly pigmented, made out of hypoallergenic ingredients. Juvia's Place eyeshadows are larger in size than many standard-size eyeshadows that can cost triple the price as Juvia's. For instance, a Juvia's Place single eyeshadow comes in a 36 mm pan and has 3.9 grams of products versus other single shadows that come in 15 mm pan and have 1.3 grams. This makes Juvia's Place an economical makeup brand since a small touch of Juvia's eyeshadows goes a long way, delivers high pigmentation and long-lastingness. Juvia's Place eyeshadows are very easy to blend, do not have much fallout, and there is no need for an eyeshadow base or primer. Since these eyeshadows are so pigmented, they can be worn wet for body painting.

Juvia's Place palettes are inspired by the beautiful women in Africa and the Caribbean, and the packaging features Nefertiti, one of the most famous African queens widely known for her tantalizing beauty. This makes Juvia's Place a dark-skin friendly makeup brand. Juvia's place is also well-liked among lighter skin beauty gurus and makeup addicts. Juvia's Place offers blushes, gel liners, and brushes which are also as highly pigmented as their shadow palette. My favorite eyeshadow palette from Juvia's Place is the Nubian Eyeshadow Palette that has 12 metallic neutral eyeshadows. Other shadow palettes by Juvia's place are the Saharan, Zulu, Masquerade I and II, Nubian II palettes and the recently released Saharan II palette.

Juvia's Place also sells individual eyeshadows that can be magnetized in a Juvia's Place magnetic palette. The Juvia's Place magnetic palette retails for 15 dollars and can magnetize any eyeshadow in pan form. Making it, a cheaper alternative than the Z-palette for depotting single shadows. My favorite single shadow from Juvia's Place is Carlotta because it can also be used as a cheek highlighter.

Juvia's Place offers two types of blush palettes. The Saharan Volume. 1 blush palette features six blush shades designated for women of color. And the Saharan Volume. 2 that was designed with highly pigmented blushes more suitable for light-skinned toned women. Both palettes are gorgeous. Each palette has 6 standard size blushes for just US$18.00. The Saharan gel liners from Juvia's place are well-known for being sensitive-skin approved and for being very long lasting. I still have not tried them, but the reviews on these are excellent.

Last but not least, Juvia's Place brushes. Her brushes are very ergonomic, made out of synthetic bristles, and vegan. The Juvia's Place 9PCS Pro Brush Set has a chromed finish which makes the durability of its brushes last a lifetime. Its bristles are very soft, glide easily on skin, grab products very well and blend product beautifully. This makes Juvia's Place brushes a strong competitor for higher end brands. So, next time when you are looking for high-quality brushes for a decent price check out Juvia's Place.

Juvia's Place offers many discounts on her website. Juvia's Place palettes, brushes, and single shadows can be purchased in bundles giving the buyer a good opportunity to save money when buying makeup. So, if you are looking to buy makeup products for yourself and your loved one this holiday, Juvia's Place can be a good choice. My next acquisition for Juvia's Place will be the newly released Saharan II palette. I hope you get to try Juvia's Place for your future makeup needs and enjoy her products as much as I do. To check Juvia's Place type juviasplace.com on your favorite browser.