15 Typewriter Quotes For The Free Souls

15 Typewriter Quotes For The Free Souls

Words for thought.
451

They say a picture speaks a thousand words, but sometimes so does a good quote. We often find ourselves sifting through endless quotes to find one that suites our particular mood or current situation. Not only can reading the words of someone else be comforting, but it may also help guide you through your life. These 15 typewriter quotes are perfect for all of the free souls out there.

1. "She is just some wild thing. Let her laugh, live, love, and roam free on her own terms, and she is sure to come back to you."

2."That crazed girl improvising her music, her poetry, dancing upon the shore... that girl I declare a beautiful lofty thing, or a thing heroically lost, heroically found."

3. "Darling, you are a work of art."

4. "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."

5. "I'm going to make everything around me beautiful - that will be my life."

6. "Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry."

7. "I stretched my arms out to the side as I walked, as if a wider arm span could catch all of the beautiful vivacity of the day."

8. "Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air."

9. "There is a sun within every person"

10. "Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are."

11. "Like wildflowers, you must allow yourself to grow in all the places people never thought you would."

12. "Drink from the well of your self and begin again."

13. "I want to feel my life while I'm in it."

15. "Nobody has measured, even the poets, how much a heart can hold."