what type of people to surround yourself with

16 people you need in your life aSAP

Not really the person, but the personality they bring into your life.

82
three friends smiling
Personal Photo

Over the past few days,I've been involved in more drama with my relatives (I am in no contact with four of them now). As the drama progressed I went to my friends for help, and they have been more honest and helpful than some of the people I am related to have been. They made me realize how grateful I am for them and how important they are in other peoples lives as well.

1. Lindsey

Get a Lindsey in your life who will keep all your dark secrets and will comfort you (and sometimes get you food. I love you Linz). Also she will most likely be a fabulous roommate.

2. Keribeth

Have a Keribeth in your life for being understanding and make you laugh, while teaching her about college life in the process. If you're a writer like myself, she is a bomb EIC. She will also let you do her hair despite never meeting you in person.

3. Emily

If you're in a sorority get a big like Emily because she is so sweet, yet will put you in line with life when you're out of it. She can also serve as a mentor for life and the organization. She will be your go-to person when you need to be at the library until 2 a.m.

4. Kalia

Kalia is someone you need in your life because she will teach you about forgiveness and is someone who likes to drive fast. Although shy, she teaches you about how to be humble

5. Maggie

Maggie will be that person who will change your life with just a message. Without my Maggie, I would not be writing right now. Also she tends to run a small business and you should support small businesses

6. Denice

Denice is someone who is hard working and takes nothing for-granted. She is a creative person and will be one excellent nurse! She studies hard and is often at the library late with amazing people.

7. Brooke

Brooke is someone who is a little wild, but is one of the most sweetest people you will ever meet and she teaches you to let go and be free. She is the person that you listen to because she is wise. However, she is the person you do not want to mess with, so if anyone asks you cross her, say no and walk away.

8. Sanna

Sanna usually has 18,000 things going on, but is there when you need her. She is inspirational and wants you to live your best life.

9. Megann

Megann is someone who will make you very comfortable and is very nice. She is not afraid to try anything and is very overall person. She is the type of person to call someone out if needed.

10. Shannon

Shannon is an OG and knows everything about you and has been there for the worst moments. She is the friend that will test your tolerance to change and long distance, but you learn that it is okay. She is the type of person to suprise you on your birthday with your favorite food. Talented and smart, but doubts herself, she is the person that needs to be reminded that she is beautiful.

11. Elizabeth

Elizabeth is the friendly face you will see on campus, she is kind and caring. Even though there is a possibility you haven't met her, she is thinking about your safety and checks up on you.

12. Jade

Jade is the definition of sweet and tough, she is not afraid to call you out and isn't afraid to say her opinion. She works to the bone and everything she owns she has earned. People underestimate her, but she graduated with honors.

13. Jada

Jada is a person who deals with a lot and sometimes needs to vent. She is very outgoing and can see her snapchatting a million people, but she always makes time for you.

14. Colton

​Colt is the stereotypical best friend's younger brother who is tough. Although he is cocky, he has a kind heart and not afraid to take care of headless squirrels.

15. Jared

Jared is the person that you spent your childhood with, filled with inside jokes and hilarity. He knows more about you than everyone else on the planet, although you may not talk to him much, he is still the OG person to talk with.

16. Jessica

She is the person to teach you about difference and how to be yourself with no shame. She is the person to always think of others and comes up with surprises such as cards and flowers. She is the person to learn from.

Without these people, I would be in a worst mental state than I am now. I am grateful for their presence in my life and I love them more than anything. You need these type of people in your life because sometimes they are the only thing keeping you sane.