Twitch Streamer Spotlight On VisionInLilac, Who Is Promoting Representation And Acceptance To Millions

Representation. Glamour. Games.

24
VisioninLilac

Twitch is a vibrant community that gives a platform to a variety of gamers, artists, and creatives. As one of the biggest live streaming platforms, Twitch allows viewers looking for their own chosen families to join their own sort of stream families, and these communities are where some of the most passionately driven, up-and-coming content creators are found. In this article, however, we're highlighting one LGBTQIA2+ streamer that shares their love for music and video games.

VisionInLilac creates an inviting space for all viewers as a queer content creator.

VisionInLilac (pronouns: they/them/their) is a non-binary fem variety streamer and musician on Twitch currently based in the city of Chicago, Illinois. As a variety streamer, VisionInLilac plays a multitude of games, like "Overwatch," "Fall guys: Ultimate Knockout," "Sea of Thieves," as well as make-up inspired content throughout some of their streams. From glam to hosting cozy Sunday vibes and playing with other LGBTQIA2+ streamers on the platform, VisionInLilac is your next up-and-coming queer streamer as the chosen family they cultivate around their channel is an inviting and genuine place. VisionInLilac is not only a variety content creator but an excellent commentator and host; moreover, VisionInLilac periodically streams and plays with other gamers and content creators in Twitch such as FalconWizard, BlueBoyLondon, and slugxo.

On a more personal standpoint (mainly from myself as a viewer), VisionInLilac is another representative force and voice for the LGBTQIA2+ community on Twitch, growing the community and adding to the richness that already exists to bring about change and tolerance.

Non-binary representation, both in and out of the streaming world, is a section of the queer community that is not usually given a spotlight on stage; queer creators are not always given the credit and visibility they deserve, but individuals like VisionInLilac aim to change that through their own inclusive communities - ones where only tolerance, acceptance, and good vibes are allowed. While here at Odyssey we promote content creators like VisionInLilac and those listed above, LGBTQIA2+ creatives, gamers, and Twitch members merit places where they not only feel comfortable but heard. With that, in all their glam and kindness, VisionInLilac is your next rising streamer in the world of Twitch video games, make-up, and representation - empowering us all to live genuinely and truthfully.