6 Things You Know To Be True If Your Roomie Is Your Bestie

"Are you in class. Imy."

101

Most of the times all you hear are horrible roommate stories about two girls who wanted to rip each others hair out... But what about the other girls who actually not only get along with each other, but turned into life long friends? Going into college, the scariest thing was the idea of getting the roomie from hell, but lucky for me I had the exact opposite and found one of my besties for the restie!!

1. Leaving for break is the absolute hardest

Your heart kinda feels sad each time you have to pack a bag to go home. I mean, yeah, excited for a break but the thought of being without your bestie is pretty unsettling.. Especially for multiple months. But, you will probably just talk to each other the whole break anyway.

2. You get a little sad when they have class and you don't

When you get back to the room and no one is there, you get a lil sad. Time to start skipping classes.

3. Getting out of the door in the morning is pretty much an Olympic sport when you are working together

Especially, when you are together, getting to class on time is truly a challenge. From taking ten hours to figure out your outfits and then making each other coffee even though class is starting, like, nowish. But, when you do make it there on time, you deserve an award.

4. Instead of someone asking about your significant other... they ask how your roomie is doing

Holidays are always fun… especially when everyone is getting engaged or in relationships.. But hey, you win because you are besties for the resties with your roomie.

5. College has never felt more homey

Homesickness? Who? From the start of freshman year, you found your bestie which truly made the transition to college a breeze.

6. People think you are attached at the hip... And you kinda don't deny it

All jokes aside, being besties with your roommate is so much fun but spending every waking moment together is a huge no. Besides, if you didn't spend some time a part, what would you talk about in your late night gossip sessions? Be besties with a little space, but don't let your hip get toooooo lonely.