Truth Or Dare

Truth Or Dare

Time to get real.

72

Here’s a new twist on an old grade-school sleepover favorite. However, this time, it’s not about trying to get your best friend to spill who their crush is or prank calling your peers at the slumber party in the next neighborhood over. Instead, it’s a challenge—a challenge to that will make you think about who you are, how you act and push you to get out of your comfort zone a little bit every day. There are 30 truths and dares below for you to pick from below. Start today, I dare you.

1. Dare: Write your favorite quote on your hand in noticeable ink.

Truth: A little kid asks you to tell them a bedtime story—what do you choose?

2. Dare: Make $20 today.

Truth: If you won the lottery would you still work or go to school?

3. Dare: Give away the $20 you made yesterday to someone who needs it more than you.

Truth: What is one expense you should or could cut back on?

4. Dare: Wear your favorite outfit.

Truth: What is your comfiest piece of clothing? Did cost more than the last pair of jeans you bought?

5. Dare: Go get lost (use your GPS to get you back home if you need to).

Truth: What scares you more: not knowing what's going to happen or knowing what's going happen but knowing you're not going to like it?

6. Dare: Start reading a book.

Truth: If you didn't have to homework, what would you do with your spare time?

7. Dare: Hold open the door for every person you encounter today.

Truth: How many people do you see every day that you don't really know much about?

8. Dare: Call a family member just to talk.

Truth: Who is someone that has done something for you that you can never pay them back for?

9. Dare: Do no tell a single lie all day.

Truth: What is the biggest lie you tell yourself?

10. Dare: Don't open social media for a day.

Truth: What is your favorite account to follow? Who is your favorite follower?

11. Dare: Go for a walk outside without your phone.

Truth: If you could relive any moment in your life what would you choose?

12. Dare: Have a conversation with a stranger.

Truth: What do strangers think of you?

13. Dare: Print off a coloring page of your favorite cartoon character, color it and then hang it up.

Truth: If you could be famous for anything what would it be?

14. Dare: If you see a piece of trash on the ground, pick it up.

Truth: How do you think the world will look different 100 years from now?

15. Dare: Give 20 people a high five.

Truth: What is something that is bringing negativity into your life?

16. Dare: Read the newspaper.

Truth: Can you name who your congressman and senators are?

17. Dare: Write a thank you note to the person who taught you how to tie your shoes.

Truth: What do you think your childhood best friends are doing at this very moment?

18. Dare: Literally stop and smell the roses (any flower).

Truth: Who is the last person that made you smile?

19. Dare: Start saving for something you want.

Truth: What is something you enjoy doing that is free?

20. Dare: Make a playlist for someone.

Truth: What's your mom's favorite song?

21. Dare: Write something that you're mad about on a tissue and flush it down the toilet.

Truth: Who is someone that has forgiven you?

22. Dare: Search YouTube until you find a video that makes you laugh.

Truth: If you could communicate with any animal which would you choose?

23. Dare: Take a different route to every place you go for a day.

Truth: Name five things you know about your neighbor beside physical characteristics.

24. Dare: Get an extra hour of sleep.

Truth: What do you think about before you fall asleep?

25. Dare: Make yourself an awesome breakfast.

Truth: What is one bad habit you should kick?

26. Dare: Write a letter to yourself 10 years from now.

Truth: What is something you wish you could do all over?

27. Dare: Compliment someone each hour you are awake for an entire day.

Truth: What are you proud of?

28. Dare: Make plans to celebrate a holiday you've never celebrated for.

Truth: What's the last excuse you used to get out of something you didn't want to do?

29. Dare: Write down 30 things you are thankful for.

Truth: When is a time you know you tried your best?

30. Dare: Smile at every person you see today.

Truth: Why aren't you smiling right now?