The Truth Hurts

The Truth Hurts

What is the truth?

29
The Truth Hurts
https://processandfaith.org/can-prehension-lead-to-truth/

The truth is we all lie. We all have lied way bigger than white ones too. We wouldn't be human if we haven't lied more than a couple times to protect ourselves or someone else. So why do we shun others and act like they are the only ones that have ever lied to someone when we catch them lying to us? Because the truth hurts.

Even if it's a white lie about your breath smelling bad or if it's a huge lie and your best friend has been sneaking around with your significant other. Maybe your lie is that love someone, but you want to leave them, or maybe it's that you're wearing the same jeans. for the second day in a row. Whether it's a small lie or a big lie we always believe it's better than the truth.

The truth always hurts and that's why we think it's better to avoid it and lie than to tell how we really feel and as much as we hate to admit it, we like to lie. We don't like to be told that yes, our teeth could be straighter and yes, our bodies aren't perfect. Nobody wants to be told that people don't want them around. So we lie.

We don't always lie to protect others, sometimes we lie to our protect ourselves. We don't always want to admit that we have done wrong because we are embarrassed so for some reason we blame others and think that if we tell ourselves they are the issue enough times, we believe it.

But, we wouldn't be human without lying. It's inventible and even though it hurts, it will never not happen.

The truth is, everybody lies.