If You Truly Love French Fries

If You Truly Love French Fries, You Know Dipping Them In Ranch Is The Only Way To Go

If you dip french fries in anything else you're wrong.

6

In order to truly love french fries, you need to know and live by the idea that dipping french fries in ranch is the only way to properly eat a french fry.

A true french fry connoisseur has a list of there favorite french fry places, and then they have a list of there favorite ranch places. Those combine to form the ultimate combination of french fry goodness.

Now so people may think that ketchup is the queen of french fry dipping sauces, but those people are wrong. Ketchup is basically tomatoes that were put in a blender that had some salt and pepper add to them. It is plain, basic, and bland.

Now ranch, on the other hand, is a creamy combination of fresh ground herbs, hand cracked pepper, freshly picked garlic and onion. It is slowly hand mixed to form the most delectable dipping sauce of all time.

It's layered flavors complement the saltiness of fries perfectly. When the flavors combine they form this explosion of salty, sweet, and tangy that leaves you wanting more.

The savoriness of ranch makes you want to continue to dip your fries in it. Ranch is and will always be the superior dipping sauce for fries.

The combination of ranch and french fries will never leave you lead you on, it will never miss a date, it will never ghost you, it will always be there to comfort you in your time of need.

Ketchup will show up and leave five minutes later, but ranch will stay around until every last fry is enjoyed.

Ketchup needs to be shaken and stirred to have a good time, while Ranch walks through the door ready to party.

Who needs a second string player to start when your first string is ready to go?

So move out of the way Ketchup, Ranch is here to stay.