1. The Puffer Jacket
Among all the odds puffer jackets are cool now, and our comfort and warmth are very thankful for it. Don't be afraid of the poofy look, Kendall Jenner thinks it's cool now...
Not your average winter coat, parkas are an attempt to make your winter look cool and stylish. A slimmer appearance than the puffer jacket look.
Beanies are such a fun way to add some extra coziness to your ears. There are different colors, cool labels, and fun fur puffs to add to your look.
Sweats being in style right now is a real lifesaver. Now that winter is here there is no other reason to not head to class in a different article of clothing. It's easy to look like a slob in them, but with the right outfit you can look so dope and still be so comfortable.
5. Thigh high boots
Have cute mini skirts and dresses you still want to wear out? Thigh high boots can cover up the rest of your legs from the cold, and makes you look chic.
- Timeless Fall And Winter Fashion Essentials ›
- 8 Winter Trends For 2018 You Need Now ›
- 15 Easy Ways to Spice Up Your Outfit ›
- Easy Outfits For The Winter Weather ›
- 20 Fashion Staples and Statements For College Girls To Add In ... ›
- Winter Fashion Trends 2018 - Fashion Ideas for Cold Weather ›
- Fall/Winter 2018-2019 fashion trends | Vogue Paris ›
- Winter 2018 Fashion - Must Have Fashion for Winter ›
- 9 Ways to Survive the Cold Stylishly - The New York Times ›
- How to Look Chic and Stay Cozy This Winter ›
- How-to dress for winter (Stay warm + stylish) - YouTube ›
- The Fashion Girl's Guide to Making True Winter Wear Look Chic ›