8 Winter Trends For 2018 You Need Now

8 Winter Trends For 2018 You Need Now

Want to be in the know with upcoming trends this winter? Well here they are!

Saige
Saige
353

Winter is just kicking off which means you need to be in the know with this winter's trends. Everyone wants to know with all the new fashion and what all the stars will be wearing in the upcoming months. If you are wanting to step up your closet this winter these items are exactly what you need to start with! From coats to shoes and even popular jewelry, you can find the most popular stuff here.

1. Animal print

Literally, anything animal print is in style and will be for a while. Getting a cute pair of leopard or snakeskin shoes to give your outfits the perfect pop it needs is fun and also very fashionable. I have seen some really cute leopard jackets, belts, and even pants all ranging from different prices and found in different stores.

2. Fur jackets

Fur jackets are very in right now and they have been for a while. You can find fur jackets ranging from all different colors and furs. You can find some jackets that are very inexpensive or go all out and buy a real fur jacket for a couple hundred dollars. No matter what you decide to do, fur jackets are a must this winter and will be for a while and they are so versatile and will keep you warm even throughout all the snow we will be getting this winter.

3. Bright colored sweaters

Bright colorful sweaters paired with your favorite jeans are the perfect simple outfit for a regular day. You can find these sweaters at just about any store and they can be simple or really make your outfit pop if it stripped or has designs.

5. Statement boots

I love having one thing in my outfit pop. Finding the perfect pair of comfy yet stylish boots may be hard but definitely will be worth it to splurge on them! I've seen all kinds of fun boots this season already. From tall boots with stars or leopard print to short red or studded boots, no matter what you decide on they will be the perfect asset to your closet this winter.

6. Oversized... anything

In the winter it's not all about fashion, it's more about comfort and being warm. Oversized sweaters are so cute with jeans or leggings and a pair of cute sneakers or boots. Oversized jackets, especially fur will go with anything and can be dressed up or down. Oversized denim jackets are cute and fun to layer with sweaters and flannels.

7. Beanies

Beanies are perfect for a bad hair day or when you are just too lazy to do your hair for class. They also keep you super warm and you can get them from really anywhere. You can get really cute beanies with fur balls on top or just a plain colored one that will go with all of your winter outfits!

8. ParkasΒ 

Parkas are so worth the splurge because they keep you warm if you are ever outside for long or walking to class... like I do. They keep you so much warmer than regular puffy jackets and they are even cute!