Top Ten Must Have Vegan Beauty Brands

Top Ten Must Have Vegan Beauty Brands

Cruelty-Free Cosmetics

43
Top Ten Must Have Vegan Beauty Brands

1. Pacifica

From the beginning, Brook and Billy had a grassroots vision. They believed that if they invested in the quality of their products and the fragrance experience, rather than marketing, people who fell in love with Pacifica would spread the word. They were right. Their devout following of fragrance aficionados and earth-conscious connoisseurs deeply value Brook’s fresh approach to perfuming which enhances rather than overwhelms. Her blends are sophisticated and complex, yet, fun, happy, and easy to wear. They come to life differently on each person, becoming a unique and integral part of them. People also trust Brook’s thoughtful attention to product development, where Brook has become a true leader in the natural products industry for formulating innovative, safe, and sustainable products.

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills

Global cosmetics brand Anastasia Beverly Hills was founded in 1997 by Romanian-born beauty entrepreneur Anastasia Soare. Rooted in the science of sacred geometry, the company formulates, manufactures, and markets prestige cosmetics for a passionately informed “prosumer” audience. Dubbed the “people’s make-up brand,” ABH has cultivated an industry-unique relationship with its core customer, focused on product education and responsiveness in delivering the “ultimate polished look” for which the brand is known.

3. Colour Pop

ColourPop was born, raised and made with love in the City of Angels. Founded in 2014 by Seed Beauty, we pride ourselves on being wallet friendly and bunny approved. We test our products in the nicest way possible, leaving fur babies to be fur babies and experimenting on people instead (the people at ColourPop HQ to be exact!). We like long walks on the beach, sipping margaritas, swatching Lippies in the moonlight, and... oops, got a little sidetracked! Back to business. Trends come and go, so it’s super important to us that you can keep up with this ever-changing industry without breaking the bank. You can try out the latest trends without serious commitment because our luxury formulas are priced for experimentation. They’re also, like, really pretty. We’re dedicated to creating the best possible products in every shade imaginable for our loyal ColourPoppers & ColourPopettes.

4. Green People

From the first stockist of one local independent health store and a growing online presence, Charlotte proved that there was demand for effective organic skin care products. Green People became stocked in multiple UK national retailers as well as declining offers to be sold in leading pharmacies and big businesses that didn’t meet Charlotte’s high ethical standards.

5. Bella Pierre

We believe that our customer wants and deserves purity, quality and a good value for their money, with natural skincare.

6. Lush

It’s the responsibility of our Ethical Buying team to get out there and find the right suppliers. They work to find local sources within our own communities, but when this isn’t possible, they travel worldwide to visit potential suppliers and trace the ingredients from plant to harvest. Our buyers get to know the growers and producers personally, while helping to maintain sustainable practices as well as fair conditions for the workers.

7. Jeffree Star

My name is Jeffree Star. I discovered makeup at the age of 13 and have been obsessed with it ever since. I used to copy looks from fashion ads in my mother's Cosmopolitan magazines and steal her eye shadows. When I graduated high school, I moved an hour north from Orange County, California to Los Angeles. I worked at makeup counters, freelanced and worked on many celebrities, music videos, fashion editorials and weddings. Now I teach makeup classes around the world and share my secrets that I've learned through over 10 years of experience. Playing with cosmetics is my favorite thing to do and I started to create my own formulas years ago but only wore them on myself & put them on my best friends. It's been a dream of mine since I discovered my first lipstick, to create and own my very own brand. My goal is to create products that do exactly what they say and that actually last!

8. Nabla

Nabla is not an imaginary name! Nabla is a symbol that is used in physics to describe Nature and all its shades in a more clear and direct way. This is how we chose to create our cosmetics, with the same attitude, firstly examining Nature and finding step by step a more effective and adequate way to exploit its potential and to bring its beauty into our products! And with the same rapidity we strive to reach you, deleting all the barriers that may divide us and any form of mediation of third parties. But we cannot stress enough the fact that makeup is firstly and most importantly: Art! And thus also means Nabla. The name derives from the harp that in mythology was always represented together with the God of all the Arts, Apollo, to the point of becoming its own distinct symbol. Therefore the intimate meaning of Nabla withholds the universal inspiration of creativity and therefore conceiving makeup as an artistic power, holding in itself both Science and Aesthetics. Our Nabla was born from the minds of a Physicist, an Artist and an Osteopath.

9. Milani

At Milani Cosmetics, the creativity we pull from the streets of Milan – the fashion, the art, the history, the culture – finds its way into everything we make for you, the woman who loves color.

10. Sugar Pill

Our supreme love of animals plays a major role in almost every decision we make, down to our kitty mascot. To us, "cruelty-free" isn't just a marketing gimmick. We are animal-loving vegetarians/vegans and do not wear fur or purchase cosmetics from companies that test on animals. By offering a beautiful selection of cruelty-free cosmetics - most of them vegan - we hope to show people how fun and easy it is to make animal-friendly choices.