The Top Ten Players In The NBA Playoffs.

Who makes the top ten players for the playoffs?
25

10. Stephen Curry

If Kevin Durant was healthy then Curry would not have made this list. The two-time NBA MVP is taking the scoring load while Durant heals up. Behind the three-point line, the man is basically unable to be guarded. As long the Warriors have Curry bet on them in the NBA finals.

9. Giannis Antetokoumpo

The Greek Freak is the best player in his series. All due respect to all Derozan and Lowry fans but Antetokoumpo is carrying his team. It is not often we see someone lead in points, steals, assist, and blocks. The only current NBA player that has done this before is The King. If the Bucks upset the Raptors it will be because of the Greek Freak.

8. Paul George

Paul George is one of the two players on this list that isn't leading in his series. Against the Cavilers no one expected them to lead and if the Pacers win a game the NBA fan-base will be thoroughly impressed. That hasn't changed the fact that Paul George is a bonafide Superstar. He hasn't scored less than 29 points in 3 games and was the only reason the Pacers had an opportunity to win Game 1.

7. Draymond Green

Don't look at Green's numbers on the offense side of the ball. He did score an impressive 19 points game one against the Trailblazers but in game two fell to a measly 6. Draymond is great because he works harder than nearly every NBA player. Green got a double-double with assist and rebounds. Defensively he has been making the Warrior's seem like they have a paint presence.

6. Jimmy Butler

Jimmy Butler is trying to be in the history books. He is putting the 8th seeded Bulls on his back, with the help of Rajon Rondo. Rondo would have easily been in this top ten but his recent thumb injury is holding him back. In both games the Bulls won, Jimmy scored 30 and 22 while shooting over 42 percent.

5. John Wall

Stop sleeping on John Wall. He is the best true point guard in the NBA besides maybe Chris Paul. He leads the east in double-doubles. Without him, the Wizards are a lottery team. He asserted his dominance over the Hawks with 32 points and 14 assists. Every night since then has been a sequel to that performance.

4. Russell Westbrook

The MVP and the triple-double machine is back at it in the playoffs. The only thing keeping Westbrook from being number one is that he isn't leading against the Rockets. The talent around him just isn't there yet. Even with a 50 point triple double in game two his team still lost. The NBA rewards winning more than a great stat line and so does this top ten list.

3. James Harden

Westbrook has been impressive but Harden is cooking it up this series. Not to mention that he is also winning the games. The man has yet to be stopped by a Thunder player. He hasn't scored less than 35 points in a game for this series. as long as he leads the series he will be ranked higher than Westbrook.

2. Kawhi Leonard

Kawhi and Draymond are kinda in the same class of reasoning for their placement on the list. They are carrying their team on defense. Kawhi is already known as the Lebron stopper and has been taking over against the Grizzlies. He is strapping up positions 1 through 5 on the Grizzlies while scoring over 30 points a game. He is the 2nd best two-way player in the playoffs right now. the best two-way player hasn't shown up on this list yet...

1 .Lebron James

This is the best two-way player in the NBA. We all know King Jame's stats but to realize why he is the best player you have to look the stats. Lebron lead a 26 point comeback against the Pacers without Kyrie or love. The best player on the floor with him was maybe Deron Williams. Lebron willed his team back to a win without most of his core. Lebron finished with a triple-double and brought his team back because he is the greatest player since Jordan.