7 Student Life Articles You Missed From The Week Of January 19

A weekly roundup of Odyssey's Student Life section

262

Every week, we will feature trending stories from Odyssey's Student Life section so you don't miss any of our top content. Here's what you may have missed in Student Life for the week of January 19, 2020.

Click on the headline to read more or on the creator's profile to get to know the author.

1. 7 Last-Minute Errors To Catch Before You Start Hitting Send On Your College Applications

By Sera Biju

Proofreading is the WORST, but if there was ever a time to double-check, it's now.

2. The Reality Of The First Semester At College, As Told By A Freshman

By Maya Masheb

Nervous about freshman year? Take some advice from someone who's dealing with it, like, right now.

3. 11 Things To Get Done If You're In The Class Of 2020 Now That 2020 Has Officially Commenced

Your on-campus bucket list for graduation starts right here.

By Amanda Parel

4. 10 Easy Study Tips To Help Boost Your Grades To Start The New Semester

By Lauryn Powers

Shake the holiday dust off and bring some fresh study habits with you into 2020.

5. 5 Tips To Survive Spring Semester As A Freshman

By Katie Appel

Because you can never have enough advice as a freshman.

6. To The College Senior About To Begin Their Final Semester

By Lindsey Brady

Don't forget to soak it all in. You'll miss it when it's over.

7. 5 'Study Abroad' Resolutions For Your Next Semester In A Foreign Place

By Kylie Stine

Thinking about studying abroad soon? This should be required reading before you even start packing.