The 5 Best Health And Wellness Articles On Odyssey (March 15)

5 Health And Wellness Articles You Missed From The Week Of March 15

A weekly roundup of Odyssey's Health & Wellness section.

339

Every week, Odyssey creators take a deep dive and write articles that reflect relevant topics, emotions, and stages of life. Within the Health & Wellness vertical, creators share stories ranging from mental health struggles to advice from their fitness journey.

Here are the top five articles from this last week on Odyssey Health & Wellness.

1. I Know Social Distancing Is Super Inconvenient, But It's Not About Us

No one wants to be stuck in their house all day, but that is what we're being called to do. This creator reminds us of the importance of following that rule and the "why" behind our obedience.

Read more from this creator here.

2. I FINALLY Called The Suicide Hotline, Only To Have Them Put Me On Hold

This creator shares his call to the suicide hotline and the reason why putting him on hold made him laugh out loud.

Read more from this creator here.

3. 7 Simple Ways To Be Kind To Your Mind While You're Social Distancing In Your House

The whole world is getting a little antsy right now, and many of us feel our mental health taking a hit. This creator reminds us of small, easy ways to relieve that stress while we continue to stay in our homes.

Read more from this creator here.

4. Unfortunately, My PCOS Story Is Just As Frustrating And Full Of Shame As The Rest Of Them

This creator shares her personal experience with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, and the toll the disease took on her body and mind.

Read more from this creator here.

5. To Those Who Don't Think They Impact The Spread Of COVID-19, From A Concerned Healthcare Professional

At this point, it's up to everyone to do their part in stopping the spread of coronavirus. This creator shares her professional opinion on the matter, reminding us all that what we do (or don't do) makes a huge difference.

Read more from this creator here.

If you are interested in writing for Odyssey's Health & Wellness vertical, please email lily.moe@theodysseyonline.com.