Top Five Favorite Disney Princesses

Top Five Favorite Disney Princesses

My favorite Disney princesses.

8
Top Five Favorite Disney Princesses
www.google.com

Just like most kids, I grew up on Disney movies and shows. This was a huge part of my childhood and I have great memories of watching The Little Mermaid with my sister and even going to Disney world. I will always have a spot in my heart for Disney and because of this, I decided to make a list of my top five favorite Disney princess.

1. Sleeping Beauty

Despite only having 18 minutes of screen time and lines in her own movie she is probably the most relatable princess ever. She slept for 100

5. Ariel

Ariel wants to choose her own fate/future and when it isn't handed to her she decides to go searching for it. Although trading her voice for legs probably wasn't the smartest thing, she worked hard for what she wanted and ended up with her prince. She took matters into her own hands and chose what her life was going to be like instead of just doing what others wanted her to do