Best beauty products

Beauty Favorites of September

My top picks for September.

1142
Beauty Favorites of September
londonbeautyqueen.com

If you are like me, you are always trying to find the best product for the biggest bang for your buck. Here is my list of my favorite products this September:

Foiled Eyes by BH Cosmetics https://www.bhcosmetics.com/products/foil-eyes-2-2...

28 beautiful shades for under twenty dollars? Count me in! Normally palettes that over a wide variety of colors are chalky and cheap, but not this palette. The colors are pigmented and shimmery, perfect for a night out on the town or just for a casual everyday look. I absolutely love this palette and I use it everyday! Try using the purple and turquoise colors to create a mermaid inspired look!

Justine Skye Iridescent Powder by Mac

This highlighter is truly everything and more. I bought it at the outlets at the Cosmetic Store. This cost be $3.80 for a Mac highlighter! The color is like a purple-pink. It looks absolutely swept on my cheek bones and on my Cupid's bow. A must have!

Cloud 9 Perfume
by Aeropostale

Never thought I would buy something from Aero again. Literally, the bane of 7th grade Naomi's existence. But, here I am. Cloud 9 perfume has notes of grapefruit, jasmine and sandalwood. The perfect perfume for the young woman too cheap to buy an expensive perfume from Macy's. It is light and airy and just an overall beautiful scent. On the plus side, it actually stays on all day!

Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth Flatiron Express by Garnier Fructis

This product is wonderful in keeping your hair smooth and strong. Before you blow dry your hair, apply a dime sized amount to damp hair. Start from the ends and work your way up. This product leaves my hair smooth and protects it from heat damage. In addition, it leaves your hair straight, almost no need for the flat iron!