9 Beauty Products You Should Buy Your Girlfriend

Keeps the lips soft and kissable

1594
cashbackauthority.com

I am here today to tell all of you readers about the mind of female. We definitely want that eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay or that new Mascara from MAC but no, we won't tell you unless you ask. This is a guide for any guy who wants his significant other to know that he's thinking about them. Most of these items are inexpensive but some things can get a little pricey!

1. Bath Bombs

These bad boys are priced around $3.99 a bag for two or you can grab a bag of six for around $9.99(Target)! These come in all kinds of smells like: lavender, summer rain, papaya, cucumber melon and much more! They're small and easy to give to your girlfriend/wife before you head off for a trip somewhere.

2. Body Lotion

Any body lotion for a girl is a yes!! Bath and Body Works sells small bottles of lotion in many of their popular scents for around $5! Usually, they have sales like the Mix & Match Travel Body Care 3 for $12.50 (going on now!). If your girl is more of a natural product user, Lush products are a solid way to go. Although their products aren't the cheapest, they last a while and do well for dry skin! My favorite at the moment is 'Sympathy For The Skin' hand and body lotion which is defined as a "Yummy Vanilla banana custard". It's sold for $29.95 but it comes in an 8.4 oz. container.

3. Charcoal Face Cleanser

No, you're girlfriend won't think that you're telling her she needs to wash her face. This cleanser uses charcoal to pull impurities from your pores. I love this Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser by Biore and use this every day when I'm in the shower. It makes the face feel really nice, cold, and refreshed once it's washed off! This can be bought at a drug store like CVS for $7.99 or at Target for $5.99. (Charcoal Pore Strips by Biore work great for nose impurities too!!)

4. Lip Exfoliator

A lip exfoliator is a great way for girls to remove dryness and chapped skin with an exfoliation scrub. Something as easy to put on as lipstick!! E.l.f. Cosmetics sells these for three bucks a pop and come in many great flavors such as rose, coconut, or cherry. These specific exfoliators are infused with Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils to nourish and protect your girlfriend's lips and keep them soft and kissable.

5. Shampoo & Conditioner

You're probably thinking that shampoo and conditioner is a lame idea but this specific type of shampoo and conditioner is infused with an aromatherapy blend of essential oils to enhance the mood. It promotes stress relief as well!! This is sold at Bath and Body Works for $10 each for shampoo and conditioner (16 fl oz). They also have an 'Energy' shampoo and conditioner series that boosts energy when inhaled.

6. Perfume

Perfume is big with girls. We always have to have some on. You could go as simple as Bodycology mists from Target for $3.99 with scents like Floral Rush or Moroccan Sunset, or go a little more expensive with Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mists ($25). Both are great additions to a girl's perfume collection.

7. Eyeshadow

This E.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette is a perfect go-to eyeshadow palette for a bold eye when going for a night on the town. This can be sold online or at Target for $10.

SECRET: This eyeshadow is basically the exact same as Urban Decay's Naked Palette 2. It's also $44 cheaper ;)

8. Lipstick

You've probably never heard of this brand, but Lime Crime is a Vegan & Cruelty-free makeup line! This shade of lipstick is called 'Varsity' and is a part of their Unicorn Lipstick series. It was originally $18 but it's on sale for $14!! Super cute and sparkly and would be perfect for date night.

9. Nail Polish

Every girl needs a fresh manicure every time she goes out so might as well get her some nail polish to help her out! Essie is a great brand that has over a hundred colors that are around $8-$9. Super cheap and the nail colors are endless! Super cute and an easy gift for your special someone.

Basically, anything makeup and anything skin care is a yes for your girl! These products are just a few of my favorites and I hope each and every one of you get the chance to try them. I guarantee your special someone will appreciate you thinking about them with a small gift like lipstick or nail polish!

From Your Site Articles