50 Reasons Donald Trump Is Unfit To Be President

No. 47 still baffles me.

139

Donald Trump has lost many supporters after the latest disgusting video was released of him condoning sexually assaulting women because "... when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything." There are a number of Trump supporters, however, who are claiming that he should be excused because it was only one offense and "they're more concerned about what Hillary did than what Trump said." However, it is incredibly essential that we point out that this is far from his first offense. Trump has a long history of being a disgusting, crude, horrific excuse of a human being and this is a short list of 50 reasons why he is unfit for any sort of leadership position but much less for the position of President of the United States.

This is not by any means an exhaustive list. Check out the New York Times' running list of people Trump has offended.

1. No living president will endorse him.

2. He is backed by the KKK.

3. And the American Nazi Party.

4. And Vladimir Putin.

Source: http://darrinbell.com/

5. He has been married 3 times and has a long history of infidelity.

6. His charity has been fundraising money in violation of a number of federal laws.

7. Speaking of the charity, Trump claimed to raise $6 million for veterans but only a fraction of the money was ever delivered. The Trump campaign later released a statement admitting to lying about the amount donated.

8. He still hasn't released his tax returns and there's reason to believe he hasn't paid income tax since 1995.

9. He has violated the Cuban Trade Embargo to go golfing.

10. He's been accused of rape (or attempted rape) not once,

Source: National Inquirer- October 1996

11. Not twice.

12. But three times (and once by a minor).

13. He https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

22. He's http://imgur.com/gallery/LPkTd

29. He insulted Carly Fiorina's appearance, saying: "Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!"

30. He's flip-flopped on LGBT rights but has ultimately settled on opposing marriage equality and permitting discrimination based on sexual orientation.

31. He said that Mexican immigrants were rapists and criminals.

32. And then he used his stance on Latinos to attack fellow Republican Jeb Bush

The original tweet has again been deleted but here are some recorded screenshots

33. White men are the only demographic he has not yet offended. They make up 31 percent of the population. This means that 69 person of Americans belong to a group of people that has been insulted by Donald Trump.

34. Data was released claiming that Trump would win by a landslide if only men voted. This sparked a movement by his followers to #RepealThe19thAmendment.

Source: https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/785972580...

35. Speaking of amendments, who could forget when Trump suggested that "second amendment people" could do something about Hillary Clinton?

36. In order to deflect negative attention about his past as a rapist, Trump partnered with women who'd accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault.

37. In fact, people seem to be forgetting that Bill Clinton is actually not the one running for president and keep bringing up his past and trying to apply it to Hillary. Trump has reportedly been told to double down on attacks of former president Clinton.

38. At a rally in South Carolina last November, Trump mocked Serge Kovaleski, a disabled reporter who fact-checked Trump on a lie he was spreading about Muslim citizens.

39. Donald Trump promotes banning abortion even though he understands that that would result in women "go(ing) back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places."

40. At the second debate, Trump threatened to jail Hillary Clinton for her email scandal, which would be extremely controversial and difficult to pull off even if he were elected.

41. He also spent the entire second debate whining about how he was given less time to speak than Secretary Clinton even though he ultimately spoke more.

42. Trump deferred the draft four times when he was in college for "medical reasons."

43. Regardless of the fact that he's never served, Trump was gifted with a Purple Heart at a rally. He responded: "I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier.”

44. Since the video of him bragging about groping women was released, dozens of women have come forward saying that he has sexually assaulted them.

Source: https://twitter.com/ObsoleteDogma/status/786367902...

45. As a result of the video, many Republicans are denouncing Trump in an attempt to prove that his behaviors do not define their party.

46. Trump released a vague statement addressing the leaked video but stands by the theory that this is "just locker room talk."

47. He also belittled his accusers and the hashtag #NextFakeTrumpVictim was trending on social media.

48. Trump is a reality TV star, a failed businessman, and has no business running for even local office, much less for Commander-in-Chief.

49. He represents the death of the Republican Party. What was once respected as the party of family values has now sunk to a level this low by nominating Trump for the presidency. This election will be pivotal in either forcing the Republican Party to change or it will be the death of it.

50. He's denied saying almost every single one of the terrible things he's said and he's sincerely apologized for none, claiming: “I fully think apologizing is a great thing, but you have to be wrong … I will absolutely apologize sometime in the distant future if I'm ever wrong.”

Source: (redbubble.com)