Top 5 Things To Do Over Thanksgiving Break

Fun things to do with friends and family.
38

During Thanksgiving break, most of us are looking for fun and exciting things to do. It doesn’t have to be expensive and you don’t always have to drive far. During this break, it’s a great time for us to relax with friends and family and to sit back and look at what we’re thankful for. Here’s a list of the top five things to do over break:

1. Black Friday shopping

Black Friday occurs the day after thanksgiving and entails tons of people shopping from the early morning until the time the sun sets. On this day, there are sales going on in every store on everything. So many people participate in this well-known day and enjoy the competitive attitude the day holds.

2. A day trip to the mountains

Taking a day trip to the mountains Is a great way to get away from stress and work. After working hard in school it’s a great way to get outside and enjoy nature and get some fresh air. It’s also a good way to exercise and to appreciate nature in its realest form.

3. Go to an apple orchard

This is a great activity to do with a group of friends or family. Whether you go to pick apples or to eat all of the apple flavored treats, you’re in for a great time. One place in particular that is fun to go to is Sky Top Orchards in North Carolina. They have hundreds of apple trees and fun things to do on their property. From apple, flavored donuts to fresh apple cider and fun family games a day at Sky Top is a great place to make memories.

4. Have a bonfire

This is the best way to spend time with friends from home. Getting a big group and sitting around a fire singing and laughing is a great way to relax and catch up with everyone. This is such a fun way to get to know your friends and to learn to appreciate them.

5. Thanksgiving

The most important thing to do over break is enjoy Thanksgiving with your family! This is an important time to really appreciate all that you have and all of the people in your life who love and support you. With these people you have grown into the person you are and it’s a great time to sit back and appreciate all that you have.

After completing these five things it is easy to say that you had a successful and fun break!