Top 5 Strangest Phenomenons

Top 5 Strangest Phenomenons

How can you explain these occurrences ?

48
Top 5 Strangest Phenomenons
www.picturequotes.com

There are several strange and unique phenomenons that occur in our world that we just cannot explain. Spontaneously combusting into flames, feelings of deja vu, UFO sightings, Bigfoot sightings, 6th senses and intuition are all things that can probably never be explained. However, there are several phenomenons that occur in our daily lives that we can't control, explain, or believe either. Here are the top 5 strangest phenomenons that cannot be explained.

1) Netflix binges

Before, man had books, then TV, and now it has come down to Netflix. Many of us are well aware of the phenomenon that occurs when you find a great TV show, and next thing you know, it's five hours later and you are still watching. An official Netflix binge is defined as watching more than six 40-minute episodes in a sitting. If we are all being completely honest, the longest TV binge I have been through was watching 12 episodes, and I am not proud of it! To this day, I still can't explain how I get hooked, and end up watching TV for hours at a time.

2) Napping

Sleep is bliss, but it can hit you at anytime, anywhere. Every time that I have napped, I have no memory of actually falling asleep. One second I am wide awake, studying for my numerous tests in school, and the next second, I wake up three hours later with my drool embarrassingly dripping down my chin. Yet again, I have no idea when or how I fall asleep.

3) Organization

Almost every single person that I have talked to has experienced this phenomenon. On Sunday I spend hours cleaning every nook and cranny of my room, organizing my closet, and making everything spotless. Then, just like clockwork, the next Sunday I have to repeat the whole process because through some inexplicable reason, my room gets messy and disorganized again. And every continuing Sunday, the same process repeats again and again.

4) Procrastination

Now this weird phenomenon may only occur to a few people, but when it hits, it turns into a disaster. I'm not generally a procrastinator, but during the rare times that I do procrastinate, somehow, I end up procrastinating on everything. For example, I procrastinated on completing my reading logs for English class during the summer. Soon after, I realized that I did not do any work for my online classes, skipped out on working out for three weeks, and had not touched any of my other homework for school until the very last minute. As usual, I had no idea how this occurred.

5) Showering

There is a strong possibility that this may only occur to me, but showering is a strange experience for me. Every time, I struggle to get myself in the shower because I enjoy taking baths more, but there just isn't enough time to draw a bath everyday. However, the second I step into the shower, I don't want to step out. A shower for me takes almost 30-45 minutes. I hate wasting water, and listening to my parents yelling at me for wasting water, but I just can never seem to get out of the shower once I begin. Ever.

Hopefully, sometime, we can all find a solution to our own phenomenons, and laugh at how insignificant they were. Until then, comment the strangest phenomenons that you have experienced, and also if you have encountered any of these occurrences in your life.