Top 5 Presents For People Who Suck At Presents

Just a few ideas for holiday gifts!

217
International Business Times

Christmas is the most wonderful time, but can also be a stressful time. So many people to buy presents for, yet so little money and also, what the heck do you get everyone? I used to think that I was terrible at Christmas shopping, but I've discovered some things that are hard to go wrong with. That being said, here are some ideas for people who suck at presents.

1. Gift Cards

If you're really stuck on what to get someone, let them get themselves whatever they want and give them a gift card!

2. Scrapbooks

For me, I love anything on a personal level. It's so much more meaningful.

3. Gifts in a Jar

Throwing together small things that a person loves into a little jar is such an easy and inexpensive present. Also adorable.

4. Coffee Mugs

Of course, coffee mugs are a genius idea for big coffee drinkers (me).

5. Polaroid

This is a personal recommendation of mine. I absolutely love pictures and if the person receiving your gift does too, I highly recommend. The pictures are adorable and the camera is perfect!

These are just my top five suggestions for Christmas (or any occasion really) presents. I love all of the above and hope maybe some stand out!