Top 33 Seminole Tweets Of 2016

Top 33 Seminole Tweets Of 2016

Tweets that have perfectly summed up the year.
13

Maybe I have a biased opinion, but us Seminoles are absolutely amazing. We have the most beautiful campus, a great football team, phenomenal professors, fun nightlife, shoot, we even have a circus. The most important contribution to this university is the students. We're driven, inspiring, fun, kind, passionate, and most importantly, we're hilarious. We know how to laugh. Through hurricanes, World War II bombs, power outages, losing to Louisville, destroying Miami and UF, overcoming finals and surviving an outbreak of the Hand Foot Mouth Disease, we've been through a lot. Luckily, our ability to laugh over the past year has made our highs and lows as Florida State Seminoles a little more bearable. What better way to do this than through Twitter! As we move forward into 2017, it's only fitting that we reflect on the past year and the hilarious tweets us Seminoles have created.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

28.

29.

30.

31.

32.

33.