Donald Trump Presidential Survival Kit: 3 Things To Pack To Help You Cope
Politics

Here's to the next four years!

183
opednews.com

Scared of the impending doom to come as Donald Trump takes office? You are not alone, but fear not my friends, for I have devised a way to help us through these harrowing times of hatred. As doomsday, I mean Inauguration Day, is finally upon us, I thought that I would share the top three things to pack in your Trump survival kit. My hope is that with these few items, we can all make it through the next four years together, with some of our sanity intact. While this kit is not a guarantee for the survival of this pretentious presidency, it is rather a beacon of hope, to remind us that there are better days to come for our country. I present to you, the top three things to pack in your Trump survival kit:

1. Make Racism Wrong Again Hat

This stylish cap, available at ourliberalpride.org, is key to conveying your distaste for the inevitable acts of discrimination to come. With “50% of all proceeds going to fund Liberal/Progressive causes YOU CHOOSE,” this hat is a perfect way to not only flaunt the fact that you’re a decent human being, but also to support your favorite organizations before Trump defunds or does away with them.

2. Donald Trump Cancelling Headphones

Allowing you to block out the bigotry, these must-have headphones, available at bonanza.com, are essential to anyone’s survival guide. Both functional and fashionable, these headphones will hopefully help to silence the constant stream of ignorance and arrogance that spews from Trump’s mouth.

3. Bernie Sanders - Join The Action Figure

Lastly, get inspired to join the action of our political revolution with this adorable action figure, sold by shop.fctry.com. Perfect for practicing policy and speeches, this Bernie buddy will keep you company as you contemplate what could have been, had he been elected president. Clutch onto this Bernie figure tightly, as a metaphor for how desperately you are trying to cling to hope for humanity under a Trump presidency.

Hopefully you found something to help you through the hardships to come! However, in all seriousness, I want to take a moment to speak to the gravity of the situation that we now find ourselves in. We’re all scared of what’s to come and angry for various reasons, but the only way that we can overcome is not by fighting fire with fire, but rather attempt to extinguish it with empathy. So as you head out into the world prepped with your Trump survival kit, remember to show compassion for your fellow humans, who are also affected by this Trump slump. Here's to the next four years!