Take a look at the articles driving big conversations on Odyssey.

10824
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/video/we-are-rollins-odyssey

Last week, our talented response writers produced a new batch of conversation-starting articles for our homepage. Here are the top three response articles of last week:

1. Male Gaze vs. Female Gaze: How Women Truly See Men by gianacapri23. This was a response to 'Tis the Season...Cuffing Season.

2. Ranking The "FRIENDS" Thanksgiving Episodes From Worst To Best by Sara Gallant. This was a response to 5 Thanksgiving-Themed Episodes To Watch If Thanksgiving-Day Football Isn't Your Thing.

3. Holidate: The Year-Round Rom-Com by Hunter Johnstone. This was a response to It's Time To Rekindle Your Love For Autumn With 'When Harry Met Sally.'

Congratulations to all the writers! Odyssey will continue to spotlight top response articles on the homepage every week.

We're continuing to recruit response writers, and we want to hear what you have to say! Not only is it a great chance to build engagement for your work, but you could be compensated at about $10/response for your first 5 articles.

If you're interested in writing responses or have feedback on the response button, email glorie@theodysseyonline.com. We're excited to hear from you!