5 Thanksgiving-Themed Episodes Of Your Favorite Shows
Thanksgiving

5 Thanksgiving-Themed Episodes To Watch If Thanksgiving-Day Football Isn't Your Thing

Football is great and all, but so is binge-watching on Netflix.

58

Every year my family hogs the television away to watch Thanksgiving Day Football, leaving me to face the kitchen drama. However, this year it will not happen because I have my top five Thanksgiving-themed episodes from my favorite show to watch, and now you get to have them too.

"Friends," "The One with All the Thanksgiving," Season 5 Episode 8

During this classic episode of Friends, the gang decided to remise about past Thanksgiving. Most of these are Monica's bad memories. If you want a laugh, a little drama, and maybe something to binge watch all day, watch this episode of Friends, and don't put the turkey on your head.

"Gossip Girl," "Blair Waldorf Must Pie!" Season 1, Episode 9

Oh! How we miss the young scandalous lives of Manhattans Elite. Blair Waldorf is not wrong about Thanksgiving is not the same without a side of drama, so what better episode to watch when escaping that family drama.

"The Office," "WUPHF.COM," Season 7, Episode 8

Maybe you need less drama, less holiday cheer, and more laughs for an eventful Thanksgiving. In that case, watch this episode of "The Office" for some great laughs without the whole turkey in the middle of it.

"Grey's Anatomy," "Thanks for the Memories," Season 2, Episode 9​

Hopefully, Fall Out Boy crossed your mind at the episode name, but if you didn't no offense taken. This episode is all about Izzie trying to unite the doctors together for a Thanksgiving dinner, George hunting the turkey, Burke saving it, and Meredith trying to run away from it. This episode sums up the drama Thanksgiving.

"​Full House," ​"The Miracle of Thanksgiving," Season 1, Episode 10

You can't end any holiday without watching a classic "Full House" episode to go along with it. This episode contains much laughter of watching two grown men trying to make three little girls happy, and it could not have been better.